Chat

YN POV:

"Toby, what has gotten into you?"
"S-sorry, YN. I j-just worry about you, that's a-all."
"Toby's got a crush~!" BEN called. I kept a straight face.
"I d-do not!" Everyone around us snickered. "She r-reminds me of L-Lyra..." Everyone was silent.
"Lyra...?"
"S-She was m-m-my sister... s-she died i-in a c-c-car crash..." he sobbed. I hugged him tightly, rubbing circles in his back to calm him down. The tears were welling up in his goggles, so I took them off. My clothes were soon soaked in tears. I did what my mother used to do to calm me down when I was younger;
I pulled down his mouthguard and planted a kiss on his cheek.

EJ POV:

YN... just... kissed him. I felt jealousy burning inside me. I noticed that Toby was... crying. Ok, maybe it was just to calm him down. Yeah, that's all it was. She was just being kind.
"Hey Jack." I jumped at the sound of her voice. She giggled. "Didn't mean to scare you. Are you ok?" I just nodded. She frowned. "I don't believe you, but if you don't want to tell me, that's fine." She left.

Toby POV:

She really is just like Lyra. I noticed her walking to her room, so I decided to follow her.
"Toby!" EJ growled. I gulped.
"Y-Yes?" He grabbed me by the collar.
"What was that all about?" I knew it! He's in LOOOOOOOVE! I smirked under my mouthguard.
"W-Woah, Jack. C-Calm down. I d-don't like her like th-that. She's like a sister to m-me. L-Like..." just speaking her name chokes me up. "L-L-Lyra..." he let me drop to the floor and left.