Lean on Me

**A/N**

A friend of mine questioned why I did the double stars. It's because, on YouTube, when you do a single star, it makes the words inside bold. I put two of them so that there would be one star left and the words would still be bold. Even off of YouTube I do it out of habit.

Now that that's out of the way...

On to the ship!

Oh yeah, that same friend said septiplier is dead. My reply?

"NEVER! SEPTIPLIER WILL FOREVER BE IN MY HEART! SEPTIPLIER AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!"

And I also typed: **puts on headphones and leaps out the window of a 3 story building**

Anyways. On to the story.

* * *

Jacks P.O.V

Fuckin deal with it 😎 😂

Two weeks after the sleepover, me and Mark had managed to hang out almost every other day. And sometimes, Mark would have nightmares. It was horrible to see him upset, it really was. Whenever he slept over I had to remind him I was there if he woke up in a panic.

Now he sat to my right, staring out the window with dark bags under his eyes from the nightmare he had last night at my house. I sighed at him before the quiet moment got interrupted.

"What happened to your face, fag?"

I turned to the voice, anger welling up inside me. Andrew and a few other kids walked up to Mark's desk. One of them snapped in his face to get his attention.

"Did you hit your head fuckin some other gay weirdo?" Andrew asked, patting the side of marks head, where the fading bruise and lump was. They'd left us alone for so long... what? Were they spending time planning the next shit they'd do to me and Mark?

Mark winced at his touch.

"Little Fag Boy is gonna cry..." one of Andrew's friends whined. Andrew laughed and patted him on the back.

"Is Declan right, sissy? Are you gonna cry?"

Mark glared up at them, mute. I was fearful they'd hit him if he didn't answer. And if he didn't speak up, then I knew somebody had to.

"Lay the hell off, Andrew." I snapped, turning to shoot him an angry look.

"Are you dumb? Don't speak unless spoken to, fucktard." He snapped back. "Now where was I..." he started to raise a fist at Mark.

That's when I could live up to protecting him. Before he could swing at Mark, I lunged forwards and slapped his hand down, before punching him. I hadn't been aiming but I knew I hit good because he staggered back and grabbed his noise with a grunt.

He came right back at me with the same force and swung at my chest. But I backed up into my desk, giving me just enough room to escape the blow. Then i went in for another punch.

"SEAN! GET OUT OF MY ROOM IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE HITTING OTHER STUDENTS!" An angry voice rung out, and soon all eyes were on me. I gave the teacher a disgusted look. She knew that I hadn't started this. She fucking knew, and yet she kicked me out. She was so homophobic that it nauseated me.

Mark then grabbed his books and got up with me.

"If he's going then so am I." He snapped, then he walked out into the hall with me at his heels. He really stepped up today, but I don't know why he did it. He was off the hook and he got away with it, yet he voluntarily left the room to come with me.

Oh God I was pissed. I fumed down the hall to my locker, shoving everything inside and then slamming it shut. Mark gave me a reassuring look.

"Even if I didn't get caught, I'm not ditching you. And you didn't have to do that for me." He said.

"I wanted to." I sighed. I was so frustrated that I thought i was going to cry.

"Lean on me." Mark said, and I took the offer instantly. I leaned over and slung my backpack on, resting my head on his shoulder, then we went to his locker, got his bag, and made our way to the back doors.

Once we got to my car, I felt a few tears run down my face. "I can't take one more fucking homophobe. They're disgusting people and they treat us like we're some week old gum stuck to the bottom of someone's fucking shoe!" I snapped. I slammed my back pack into he back seat and crossed my arms.

"Hey," Mark said, catching my attention. "We're in this together. If you like it or not. You're stuck with me." He gave me a dorky grin and put out his arms. I leaned over and wrapped my arms around his neck. He patted me on the back, then he chuckled.

"What?" I said, turning to look at him.

"You hit the fuck outta Andrew." He laughed again, giving me a proud look.

"I guess I did.. but he fuckin deserved it."

Mark and I burst out giggling like idiots and then I started the car, thankful to have been kicked from class.

**A/N**

Hello... I know this chapter was short. And I've only given you guys one teacher to deal with. I'll add some more characters later, more teachers, and I'll give you this teacher's name eventually...

Anyways, thank you all for reading, as always it means a lot. Now leave a comment and punch the vote button in the face, LIKE A BOSS!

And i will see you dudes, in the next chapter!

Buh-bye!