A/N- Quick updates

Hey so I know I haven't put up any oneshots for the past several months, but this book is not over yet. I've had a busy summer (...kinda) preparing for art school (which I move into in 2 weeks exactly), but I wanted to put a oneshot before the fluff bomb, which is already written up, so that I can make it the best it can be when I edit it before I put it up.
I started writing the oneshot before it yesterday, and it's currently over 4000 words and I'm not even finished with it yet. Someone requested it back in December and I put it off because I couldn't think of any ideas, but now I have too many and I'm not willing to compromise, so this next one will be a long one. Lots of cool stuff in it that I like working with, but I can no longer find the actual comment requesting it.
...
Reader is a werewolf in it and I'm having fun with interpretation... aka BODY HAIR.
Also just some info for the remaining oneshots of this book, which totals to 3, but I'm going to try to keep things gender neutral for the reader so that anyone can read them regardless of their gender identity. It's actually fairly difficult to write cause I've caught myself starting to type the wrong pronouns, but I'm doing my best!
Personal stuff, I'm probably gonna open up a RedBubble soon, I just have to get some art scanned and stuff so I can put it up for sale. Also I got an Instagram so if anyone wants to go follow me and watch me cry over how hard art is, go ahead. If you shoot me a message there saying you're from WattPad I'll probably respond back. Username is @coatofbees (I'm also on Twitter with the same url and changed my Tumblr art blog to that too).
Speaking of Tumblr, anyone have any ideas for a Tumblr blog url for Alphonse Elric appreciation? I got a good name idea (Anger bean cries over armor boy) but no ideas for a good url. Figured you all might have some ideas.
Anyways, I'll try to put up the new oneshot up on Friday... but The Adventure Zone might be airing its final episode of the story campaign they're doing at the moment on Thursday, and if someone dies I may not be emotionally up for editting. I mean even if someone doesn't die I still might not emotionally be up for editting. I have a lot of feelings about The Adventure Zone (and they're making a graphic novel that I need to go preorder disvisgdjs). I'm just gonna start rambling about TAZ now oh no what have I done.
It is... really good. It's a comedy Dungeons and Dragons podcast, but it has an AMAZING storyline and I can wholeheartedly say one of the recent episodes had me on the brink of tears (but beautiful beautiful Griffin McElroy has regained my favor with his storytelling, the last episode made me diejdvisvsosvsk). If you want to hear me talk about it for hours on end just shoot me a message.
Okay, that's everything I think. I'll be putting up an author's note after the last three oneshots. This is really exciting and bittersweet to bring this book to a close. Might add another author's note whenever I start my planned webcomic or other story stuff. I have a few ideas and probably know which one I want to do first, but that's subject to change.
Anyways, if you made it this far, thanks for sticking with me. Your encouraging comments always bring a smile to my face, especially the ones I've put so much thought and effort into. I love you all and you're gonna be hearing more of it in the next author's note.
See you soon...
And this is it.