18)My Life Complete With My Two STRANGERS!(lastchapter)

• Dedicated to EVERYONE WHO READ STRANGER AND SUPPORTED IT, THIS IS THE MOST I COULD DO TO THAN

Helloooooiooooooo...how are you??? Okay so this is the last chapter of this book**wipes tear away*** I can't believe it ended so quick!Omg OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG it's ending! I'm really upset but I have more to come!
Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz do check out my new coming book "Dealing With A Muslimah"..plz plz plz support it as much as you did for STRANGER, it really means a lot to me! Thank u SOO much guys, I don't know how to thank u all! Omg! I still can't believe I'm done with my book! I still remember the day I updated, my best friend @truelove786 told me be patient when I had only 5 votes! haha! And now, take a look, Almost 10k+ reads and 550+ votes! I still can't believe it! Anyways THANK U ALL once again and hope you like it. Also there is going to be an epilogue as well! Thanks thanks thanks!!!!!

Once again, DONT FORGET TO

VOTE👍
COMMENT💬
SHARE👥
FOLLOW💗
PROMOTE👤👥

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

AMINAHS POV
...........................

"Congratulations, it's a boy!" doctor Sarah said.

"Mashallah!" was all I said and I held the baby from the doctor and so did Armaan.

"Armaan, look at our son, he looks just like you!" I said in tears of happiness!

"Aminah, I know darling, he is wonderful Mashallah!" Armaan said. He was so happy that I couldn't explain it.

"Does Aunty and Uncle and Mom and Dad know?" I asked wondering if they do or not.

"Oh yess they do! Mom and Dad catched the jet and are on their way here and Aunty and Uncle will be here any minu.." he didn't finish because my mom came running through the door.

"Here they are!" he finished.

"Mubarak ho(congrats), beta!" my dad said and so did my mom.

"Thank you!" I said.

"Let me hold him before these doctors take him away from his nano!" mom said.

"Sure Mom, here you go!" I said to mom and Armaan handed him to my mom.

There was a lot of chaos going on around the room! All the kids were all over the place! Everyone came from Philadelphia as well because it was my first baby! Zara came as well and did I tell you about her? Zara had twins both a boy and a girl and now another is on the way! I couldn't believe it myself but in reality, Mashallah her family was really happy together. And here it was me with my wonderful first child! Alhumdulillah, god blessed me with this wonderful small family. My beautiful family. My STRANGER came out to be the worlds most wonderful husband that anyone could ever have and with that came my other STRANGER, my lovely baby boy. He was perfect! They were perfect! My family was perfect! Everything was PERFECT!

I still remember when I was not agreeing to any of the proposals I got! Which were countless, but my father already chose my man for me, and that was the best. Some people say that parents arrange marriages on ruining there children's life, but no..thats not true, their arrange marriages made me the happiest woman ever. They made me love everything about Armaan and always love him! He is the best person anyone would ever want! People also regret arrange marriage sometimes but I dont! I love the relation between us and inshallah it will stay like that forever.

My thoughts were broke by Armaan. Everyone left and it was only me and Armaan and of course my little new jaan.

"What are you thinking about sweety?" he asked me.