Braxton Hicks & baby kicks

i want you guys to see this short film that i found on youtube, i cried so fucking much watching this short film, if u guys don't cry u guys don't have a heart lol jk....not 

this short film is about depression and anxiety and i can relate so much to this short film and basically every scene actually happened to me and i cried so hard, hopefully u guys can understand every scenes.....

enjoy this short film from hannah spangler 

"Laura! Would you PLEASE sit down? You're making me dizzy." She was running around the place doing chores with so much enthusiasm it was ridiculous. The house looked spotless, immaculate rather, so what was she trying to do, freaking sterilize it?

"But I need to get your uniforms pressed once they come out of the dryer, the dishes need to be put away and the bathtub still needs... what?" Did I sprout a third eye? That was the sort of look he was giving her.

He had to grab her in order to make her stop moving and face him. "Take a break." He spoke slowly so she understood he was serious." I just got home, I wanna spend some time with my wife, not watch her run around."

"But-"

"Whatever it is can wait. It'll still be there waiting for you tomorrow. There's no need to do anything other than pay me a little attention."

"But-"

"At LEAST for an hour or two and then I'll HELP you do whatever it is you feel needs to be done tonight." So difficult. Dragging her towards the couch as he spoke, he couldn't believe how hard it was for her to relax. She wasn't even looking at him; her eyes were still darting about like there were a million things left undone. "Sit before you burn yourself out."

"Okay... you win." Sighing in defeat, she knew he was right. But the last couple of days she felt great, really great. Had tons of energy and spent it spring cleaning and found it tough to remain still for any length of time. "Just... I'll be right back." He raised a warning brow at her. "I promise." Kissing his cheek, she pulled his hands from her waist, er, where her waist used to be and headed for their bedroom.

"You'd better," he called after her. "Just because I can't take you over my knee doesn't mean you won't get spanked." Chuckling after her biting retort of 'yeah, yeah, whatever', he went and grabbed himself a glass of iced tea before sitting in front of the television.

"Ughh. I so can't wait to have this baby... to be able to see my feet again will be bliss."

Waddling into the living room, Laura carried a small pink tote, busy fumbling around inside it looking for something. "What are you doing now?" he asked, exasperated. She sat next to him on the couch and propped a foot on the edge of the coffee table.

"I just need to paint my toenails." Hey, if she had to sit, she may as well do something productive, right?

She opened the bottle and then struggled to get into a position that allowed her belly proper clearance so she could lean forward, but he could see it was difficult for her to breathe when she stretched to reach her toes. "You're stressing yourself and cramping my son. Here." Snatching the bottle out of her hand, he gestured toward the couch. "Lay back and get comfortable. I'll do it."

"You're going to paint my toes?" she asked, her tone suggesting he wasn't capable.

Ross scoffed. "It's not rocket science." He pushed another pillow behind her head and moved so her feet were in his lap. "Have you been taking your vitamins like you should while I was gone?" Removing the brush of her strawberry pink polish, he grabbed a foot and started with her big toe.

"Of course, er, well, I did forget the other day." Pausing from his work, he fixed her with a scolding pair of eyes.

He shook his head disapprovingly but let it drop. She'd become increasingly forgetful about a lot of things, an apparent hormonal by-product of pregnancy. "How did your appointment go the other day?" He tried to attend all of her appointments whenever he wasn't in the field, but unfortunately that wasn't very many. So with the help of Cameron and Raini playing informant, he strictly enforced any orders or limitations the doctor gave her.