Toby

EJ POV:

Well, I was right about her trying to comfort him. I sighed in relief. I didn't even notice I was standing right outside YN's door. I knocked.
"Who is it?" Her voice alone made me melt on the spot.
"It's EJ." The lock clicked and YN stared at me with a blank expression.
She returned to her bed, not saying anything. She was reading the book she had on the first day in the cabin. I smiled.
"Something wrong?" She shrugged.

YN POV:

Flashback

Running.
I was running from him.
My father was chasing after me with a knife, screaming, "YN come back here! You deliberately disobeyed me!"
I bumped into a man.
He wore a white hoodie and black pants. His skin was bleached white, his eyelids were gone, and he had a smile permanently carved into his face. What's worse...
He was holding a knife to my throat.
"Oh? A girl this far out? Who are you?" I couldn't speak; I was paralyzed with fear.
"YN! Y- hmm?" My father was a few feet behind me. "Are you going to kill my daughter?" The man stared at him in surprise. He shook his head to snap himself out of his daze and nodded. "Wonderful!" And my father was gone. The man let me go.
"Ok, first off, your father is a jerk. Second, you're lucky. Go home, pretend we never saw each other, and stay out of these woods." I nodded and ran off.

End of flashback

EJ POV:

There was another knock at the door.
"Come in." YN answered. The person opened the door cautiously. Standing in the doorway was...

AN: I'm evil, I know. But it just adds to the suspense; makes them wanting more. Kind of like how episodes of your favorite show most likely end in a really cheesy cliffhanger so that you want to record it to make sure you don't miss a thing!

Anyways, thanks for reading my story! Comment if you spot any mistakes, and I'll fix them ASAP. Vote if you like it!

-Your friend,
CreepyBreaker