Chapter-46

Chapter Forty Six

Percy's POV

The sword made a sickening slice connecting to its target, my stomach started churning, as my body started to go overdrive. An actual sword suddenly blocked Destruction's sword, I stared in shock, Wavestorm. My old sword was back and shinier and cleaner than ever, it seemed to radiate a small red light that gave of a powerful feeling.

I smirked, grabbing Wavestorm in my hand, I could feel a slight churn of power inside my body, probably the powers of Helix suddenly awakening, I hope brining back broken swords isn't the only power I had, that would sure suck as hell. I quickly ducked, narrowly avoiding a large slash from Destruction's sword, I instantly surged forward and implanted a straight kick to the primordials chest.

The being stumbled back, in shock and from the force, he smirked clutching his sword and sending multiple slashes and cuts in quick succession towards me. I grabbed Wavestorm and blocked every single on of them, it was as if my senses were suddenly revitalized and upgraded, it was now better than ever. Though it wasn't enough to keep all of the attacks at bay, a small cut  suddenly appeared in my elbow.

Unimaginable pain suddenly started to flood though me, it was a hundred, no a thousand times worse than Kronos' scythe, this pain was so painful, I almost fainted in pure shock, I steeled my nerves and dodged a strike that barely missed my face, I huffed in pain, the cut suddenly starting to dull and dull until the pain wasn't even there anymore. I sighed in relief, I yelped and ducked, a slash suddenly zooming forwards and slicing a tree clean in half.

I instantly surged forward, clutching Wavestorm and making a large slash towards his knee, a silver like substance suddenly leaked from the wound, a small scream escaping Destructions lips, as soon as it was came, it was quickly gone. The primordial suddenly kicked me straight in the chest, sending me flying across the battlefield, I could feel my back suddenly stop and make contact with a tree, I groaned painfully, shaking my head from the daze.

I could feel a few wounds starting to open up, I winced a little, it wasn't that bad, but with Destruction's sword, it felt like hell, I had a few cuts on my elbow and a graze upon my knee, but it toughened it up and unsheathed Netherbane. I duel wielded both swords and got ready to fight, Destruction ran towards me and sent a large slash at me.

I raised my two swords and blocked the strike, the primordial instantly counter attacked and made a large cleave at my waist, I blocked using Wavestorm and surged forward readying Netherbane. I clutched the green sword and plunged it at the primordials shoulder, the deity grunted in pain. He raised his other arm and grabbed the green sword by the hilt and threw it towards me, ignoring the silver liquid that leaked from the wound.

I widened my eyes and ducked, Netherbane barely missing my face and implanting itself on the tree behind me. Destruction suddenly ran at me like The Flash and faster, I instantly raised Wavestorm blocking one single strike, only one, a suddenly flurry of cuts and slashes appeared on my body in an instant. I screamed in pain dropping to a knee as blood poured from my open wounds.

Destruction clicked his tounge, looking at me with dissapointment. "I would've thought you'd better."

The primordial sighed grabbing his sword and turning towards my friends, he made a large slash, a sudden frantic ripping. All of the army's hoods were suddenly ripped clean off their shoulders, Destruction sighed in dissapointment looking at the army and I with clear dissapointment.

"Is this the people you entrust your lives to?" Destruction said pointing at the demigods.

"These, dead people, these puny bastards who can't do anything?" Destruction said circling the army with a malicious grin. The demigod army was silent, the monster army stopped in their tracks looking at the scene with clear joy, it was as if all battle stopped and all eyes were on us.