information

"In fairytales, there is always a Prince Charming and a bad guy. In real life, Prince Charming is the bad guy."

Gabriella lives a beyond perfect life with her mom, her sister and her boyfriend of two years

Gabriella lives a beyond perfect life with her mom, her sister and her boyfriend of two years.  She's finally at a place in her life where she is happy. Nothing has, and nothing will go wrong.

That's what she thinks anyway...

However, after finding out some devastating news, Gabriella is forced to live across the hall from someone she has only just met, yet cannot stand already.

Caleb Andrews.

Just out of juvenile prison, Caleb is trying to mess with Gabriella's life as much as he can, attempting to make up for how messed up his own is.

But, how thin is the line between love and hate?

• • •

N O T E

ONE | I just wanted to apologise for how badly written this book is and for the many mistakes that are in it. I wrote and completed this book a few years ago when I was 14/15 so it's not that great.

TWO | This book is edited (01/08/18)

THREE | Just for some people that are asking or are confused, I've changed Caleb's family name to Andrews instead of Williams, just in case anyone is confused about it! I've also changed the overall description of the book, and the characters.

W A R N I N G
(the boring part)

1. All writing is my own work and my own ideas, therefore please do not copy or use without permission, because you will be reported by me and my army (I don't have one but I would if I could)

2. Any relation to anyone else's work is purely coincidental and I would never take or steal any ideas or work from anyone else.

__

I can't wait for you all to read, and I really hope you all enjoy it, whether you're a new reader or a repeat reader!