Chapter 6

DAIKI'S POV

I woke up suddenly and turns around around but I can't move at all since there's a heavy weight above me. I groaned ad slowly open my eyelids and hair was the first thing I saw. I gasped in surprised and suddenly I recalled what happened. I blushed remembering that me and Yuyan did it. I search for a clock wanting to check the time after remembering what I told my older brother.

I reached for my phone and there I saw it was 1 AM already and there's 5 miscalls and 5 messages from my brother. All were asking where I am and what time will I plan on coming home. I bite my bottom lip and look at the sleeping Yuyan above me. I don't wanna wake him up but I needed too or else I will experience my brother's wrath.

"Yuyan wake up~" I gently said shaking him a bit and tapping his cheek.

He shifted and groans as an answer so I gently pinched his nose making him open his eyes.

"Hmm? Nani Sugi?" he asked rubbing his eyes with his hand.

"I need to go home now.. my brother is gonna kill me", I replied slowly sitting up when he lay beside me.

"Eh? But it's 1 AM already", he said sitting up to.

"I know but.. even if you doesn't even meet my brother yet if he knows that I stayed here in your house hell gonna put you the same to my ex", I bluntly said reaching for my boxer and pants wearing it.

"Okay, I understand I'm gonna walk you home since it's already dangerous at this time", he said standing up to wear his clothes too.

"Unn! Arigatou.. Yuyan~" I said chuckling before wearing my t-shirt again.

"Also I don't wanna leave a bad impression to your brother too..." he mumbled but I heard it clearly making me chuckle.

I giggled and stands up but pain struck my hips and butt making it a bit hard to walk but still I manage to walk towards the door of Yuyan's room.

"Let's go?" I said turning around to face Yuyan but I was startled when he scooped me up and piggy back ride me.

"Eh?" I asked dumbfounded but I just wrapped my arms around his neck securely.

"I know it still hurts so let me carry you until the gate of your house", Yuyan said making me blush at how sweet he is.

"O-okay..." the only thing I said after.

We are already halfway through my house but the both of us remain silent probably thinking the same thing about what happened earlier. I blushed just remembering Yuyan's warm touch all over my body.

The street is so silent and there's some parts that is very dark which creeps me out luckily Yuyan is so thoughtful and caring to bring me home.

"Ne Yuyan, thank you for today", I sincerely said talking about the date and the whole day we spend together as well.

"Anything for my Sugi", he replied making me smile widely.

Yuyan stopped when we reached my house so I said it's okay to put me in my feet again so he did. I fix my clothes and looks at him smiling before I tiptoe planting a quick kiss on his lips.

"Thank you Yuyan and oyasuminasai~" I said waving before I quickly entered the gate and the front door of the house.

I blushed and smiles at myself before running towards the stairs but I saw my brother sitting on the couch on the living room so I approach him but noticed that he is already sleeping probably waiting for me. I went upstairs to get him a blanket placing it on my brother before I smile at how caring brother I have too. I sprint up again to my room and jump to my bed happily.