Chapter Seventeen.

Prince Cameron Northridge.
            ********
     "Hot girls eh" Ivan said and took a seat beside me, we were sitting at the swimming pool arena after dinner.

     "Shut up dude, no flirting with any of those girls....the single ones are snakes" Charlie said and I smiled. Truth be told, I don't like any of the bridal train...

     "They don't even seem to want me, they've been throwing Cameron the look since, ever since they got here some hours ago, they've been undressing him with their eyes" Ivan said and I just rolled my eyes and ignored him.

     "Someone is in a bad mood, what's..." He was saying when Kate's laughter interrupted him, we looked over to their side and we saw the three girls in swim suits. Two very modest and decent with very little opening to the public while one was showing off all there is to show off, except the very very private ones...and that's my sister. I could kill that girl.

     "Damn, your sister is hot" Ivan said and whistled, I shot him my death glare. He wouldn't wanna dare. Ever since we became friends, I made sure not to introduce Kate to Ivan cause she's 100% going to crush on him, and he's 100% not going to crush back cause he'd never date his friend's family...only Charlie knew Ivan and I liked it that way.

    "What?,you can't have all the girls" he said pouting and I rolled my eyes.

     "There's Rosie and.....her" I said nodding in June's direction. Even with the modest swimsuit,she still looked......Horrible. Yeah, horrible. Never would I admit to her looking dashing, even if the way the red swimsuit clung to her curves and the sides of her waist were bare, even if her long black hair was left flowing from her back which made the swimsuit even look way better, even if she had the most perfect walking steps which brought so much glory to her long legs....she still looked horrible!.

     "Cameron, is that a look of appreciation or adoration?" Charlie said and highfived Ivan.

      "None....I don't like her, she pisses me off" I said and sipped my punch.

     "You sure?, I mean, she's a walking goddess, anyone with eyes can see that. I might be head over heels for Rosie and adore Kate like no one else in the world, I still have to tell you, June is the most beautiful of the three of them" Charlie said and I just rolled my eyes.

      She's not even beautiful, she's just okay.....my eyes found their way to where she was sitting and she just had to be smiling at that moment, seriously!.

    Maybe it was the smile that did wonders to her face, it had to be the smile, then our eyes made contact and the smile was wiped off her face.

    Its definitely not the smile Cameron. 

   I hated the way I had no choice but to agree with my subconscious.....She truly is very beautiful and her smile rocks...but that doesn't mean I like her.

     I ran a hand through my hair and buried my head in my palms. I hate this, I hate everything, I hate her. I just wanna go back to Netherlands, I can't wait to.

        "Hellooooo everyone.... Can I have your attention please" The most beautiful Lady here said, I think she's a model or something.

       "Tonight... There'll be a night party in the hotel club and everyone must be in attendance, party starts by 11pm....can I get a yaaay?" She said and some people screamed while we didn't.

      "I'm so going to that party.... Its gonna be lit" Ivan said and he and Charlie shook on it.

     "Yeah, you guys have fun" I said and laid on my back facing the stars.