42| Home

H O M E

W O R D C O U N T: 4152

Thankyou all your support means everything.

"You knew?" Somehow I managed to catechize her

"You knew?" Somehow I managed to catechize her. "Yes. I did." She replied nonchalantly. "Since when?" I asked her. I could feel my pulse in my throat. "A week or more." She answered, no hint of loathing or detestation in her voice. Why wasn't she even cursing me? Did she not understand that I killed her parents?

"And You still love him? What kind of a daughter are you? How can you love your parents killer?" Uzair's agitation radiated off him as he rubbed the blood from his face.

"It was an accident Uzair. He didn't murder them. It wasn't done purposely. He is not at fault. If not his car, it would have happened from someone else's car. It was ALLAH's Qadar. He is not to be blamed nor is anybody else." She clamored. I couldn't believe this was happening. I was persistently crying. Tear after tear kept on falling as guilt and culpability spread through my veins. She knew it all along and she loved me despite of it.

"How did you find out?" I asked her. She looked at me without any display of emotion, "Ammi called me. We met and she told me everything." I was about to take a step ahead when Uzair barged in again. "Did she tell you that he his holding Ahad as a hostage?" Anaabiya's eyes immediately snapped to him and she looked at him as if he had grown horns. "What are you saying? Enough is enough Uzair. He knows nothing about Ahad's whereabouts or he would have told me. He knows how troubled I am because of it. He would never hide it from me." She yelled at him. I just wanted to take my gun out and shoot that s** o* a b**** right now.

"If you don't believe me, you can ask him." Her eyes abruptly darted towards me as she scrutinized me under her intense gaze. "Humza." Her voice was sharp and claculative.

I couldn't find myself to answer it. I was done with the lies. "He is right. We found him a few days back." I answered. "Why didn't you tell me then? Are you holding him as a captive?" Her serrated voice impaled through my ears and now I feared for her reaction.

"Yes because he was the one who tried to kill you and me at the night of the party. I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to feel hurt." All the colors from her face had drained off and I knew she must have had the similar reaction when my mother had told her about her parents death. "It's not the truth. Ahad can never do that. I know him." She was literally shouting and I couldn't understand as to why was she still taking his side.

"Malika has finally revealed to us. It was Him Anaabiya. He fooled you and me." I let out the bitter truth.

"I can't believe it. You believed that idiot." She snarled. "We have evidence against him Anaabiya. I am not stupid to have accused him because somebody said so. Besides he accepted it too." She slumped down to the ground and kept on crying incessantly. I just wanted to wrap her in my arms and soothe her right now.