Part4

(Unedited)

Baekhyun's pov

Me, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo hyung are going to pick up my Taebaby from his college.
I hope he has a good first day.
I felt bad for him to join the college in the mid year leaving all his friends back in Daegu but we have to shift. It was important for our business.

I still remember how upset he was leaving all his friends and how he cried himself to sleep in the car's backseat. I just wish we never have to leave our previous place. But it was getting dangerous for us to live in the same place for so many years. And also in Seoul we can get a track on our biggest rivals BTS.

I was waiting for him in the car when i saw him exit his college gate with six other boys all dressed up in black. He looked happy which made me smile. I picked up my phone dialling Tao's number.

"Hey hyung."

"Hi, have you cleaned the house yet!?" I said.

"Yep all done hyung." Tao said.

"Okay. We are coming soon. Bye." I said and ended the call when suddenly the car's door opened revealing a very happy Taehyung.

"Hiiiiiii hyungies" he shouted and gave us his famous box smile.

"Hellooo baby." The three of us said in unison.

Taehyung looked back and gave a big wave to the group of boys in black and sat in the backseat.
The faces of the boys looked familiar but i just ignored them and shifted all my focus to my baby.

"So how was your first day, Bear?" I said starting the car and driving through the way.

"It was awesome hyung.!!!!!!
I made some really cooooool friends." He said bouncing up and down the backseat making all of us chuckle.

"Ohh really, cooler than us?" Chanyeol said while pouting.

"No hyungie, you are the coolest....!!!!!!" Taehyung said while hugging Chanyeol from the back. Earning a loud laugh from Chanyeol while he ruffled my baby brother's soft hair.

Hearing all the loud laughters and giggles emerge from my brother made my heart warm.
The choices i made in the past were correct. Even though i live a very unsafe life i can totally assure my baby brother is all safe and secure. Which is all i want.

With all the thoughts clouding my mind I didn't realise we were already infront of our new mansion.

As i parked the car in the garage Taehyung quickly unlocked the car while jumping out of the car and running inside with full speed.

"Yaaaaaa slow down TAE!!!!!!!!" Kyungsoo hyung shouted running behind the over excited boy. Making me and my boyfriend chuckle.

"He seems fine Bakkie. You should not think too much about him." Chanyeol said rubbing my back as we made our way to the house.

"I know he seems so happy. I wish it stays like this. I am really happy he got some new friends too." I said and smiled and as we entered the house we were met by Taehyung laying on the living room's fluffy carpet while the other boys where hugging the heck out of him.

"Yaaa Tae hyung, hyungie missed you." Kai said and showered him with kisses.

"Taetae missed hyungies tooooooooo.!!!!!" Taehyung shouted and giggled loudly.

Slowly all the boys got off of Taehyung and sat really close to him while Tae sat up too.

"Yaaa guess what Taebear, I cooked you some pasta. You're favourite right!?" Suho said smiling.

"YEAHHHHHH Suho hyungie is the best, let's go EAT MR. PASTAAAAA.!!!!!!!!! Taehyung said getting off the floor and running towards the kitchen.

"Taehyunngggg first gooo and wash your handss.!!!!" Luhan said running after the excited boy.

"Naaaaaaaaa don't wannna." Taehyung said and ran all around the house while loudly giggling.

"Bad manners Tae." Kris shouted.

Everything was back to normal for the EXO boys.
It was always like this. Them pampering their baby Tae all day long.

And at night when the small boy get all exhausted and passed out from tiredness they tuck him in his soft bed while leaving him to go do their business.

They were all happy that everything was back to normal.

Meanwhile when the BTS was in between their mission......

____________________________
(Hi guys.!!!!!!!
Did you miss me!???
Nah, okay i can totally understand.😅😅😅

Sorry for a short update. But this is what EXO do regularly.
I will maybe update really soon.
And from really soon i mean tomorrow.

I if you didn't like today's update. Sorry🙃🙃
Just please don't stop reading the story.😅😂🙈

Btw i have a really cute scene in my mind. I will be writing it soon.

And wait a minute,
Let's just talk about what is wrong with Bighit.....
They just give me a heartattack every single day. Huh.

Okay I'm just gonna stop talking, ohh i mean writing.🙈🙈🙈🙈

Bye...
And yaa Sorry for the weirdest A/N.😶😶

Fighting.!!!!💜💜