Character Q&A

rlly

in front of my salad?

A little more professional, but hopefully just having Jillian and Harry in an interview together will be less of a mess than having the entire cast --

Harry: What are you saying? I'm an adult, I can be professional with everyone.

Jillian: Not with Niall, you can't. You two are like prepubescent teenagers when you're together.

Me: Oh, god, can we please start this interview off on a good note?

Harry: She started it.

Me: Harry.

Harry: Fine. Proceed.

Me: Anyway, first question: StylesTheCupcakeAxx wants to know why you haven't had another baby?

Jillian: *looks to Harry* Um, I don't know if we ever talked about having more kids?

Harry: I'd always wanted one, for sure. I think having two was just the cherry on top.

Jillian: I think if we had planned better, we would've had more. I think having two was perfect for our lifestyle, though.

Me: Also, Deatheater_101 and victoriacliffhoran would like to know what you would do if Lottie were in the same position as you two?

Harry: . . . wait, you mean, like. . .

Jillian: Oh, god. *laughs*

Harry: Absolutely not. She doesn't need a sugar daddy.

Jillian: I mean, I guess if --

Harry: *looks offended* No. She's not doing that.

Jillian: Are you going to make every guy she takes interest in full out an application to be her boyfriend?

Harry: If I have to.

Jillian: Now you're just being dramatic. How come I can date someone ten years older than me but she can't?

Me: Ooh. She's got you there.

Harry: Grace, don't encourage her. Can we move on?

Jillian: I think if she finds someone who is successful and really loves and respects her, and it's not a ridiculous age gap, I would be okay with it.

Harry: *pouts* Sure. Whatever.

Me: Well, anyway, many readers also want to know if Sadie ever found out about the threesome, and what happened to them after the wedding?

Jillian: Well, yeah, she did find out. . . It was a little awkward --

Harry: Try really awkward.

Jillian: Well, Liam told her and she was more mad that I wasn't the one to tell her as her best friend. Which, I totally agree with her, I didn't blame her for being upset with me.

Me: But you guys made up, right?

Jillian: Yeah, we did. I explained to her why I didn't tell her -- which was because I was afraid it would ruin our friendship if she found out -- and she told me if she had been in the same situation she would've been afraid to tell me too. We didn't see them much after the wedding simply because we moved to England and they stayed in America.