Mind

What the fuck.

"What? How did you-" "Just stay still." "Uhh..." What's happening? He ran to the hospital as I whimpered in pain. Once we arrived I was sent to ER. About an hour passed and Jungkook went to fetch my medication. The curtain opened as Jungkook glared.

"Jungkook you.." "They told me you could leave after you get the IV." "You..how did you find out? You know about everything right?" "What are you talking about?" I threw my pillow at him as he blocked it with his arm. "I'm not in the mood for jokes. Now tell me why you knew of my pain!" I took a deep breath as he remained silent.

"Jungkook, the apartment you live in and the stone and even the clothes you're wearing right now! It's all just like in the dream! And you're still going to fucking deny it!" I threw my hands up in fustration as he frowned. "I found out way too late." "What?"

"It's been 3 years. And during those 3 years what the hell have I been doing? Taehyung, if only you remembered what happened at that stupid retreat maybe then it wouldn't have turned out this way!" Fire sparked in my being. How dare he yell at me when I'm the one that's mad. I grabbed the sheets angrily before releasing a shaky breath.

"So you knew everything from the start and you pretended to not know what happened at the retreat and about these shitty dreams." I slammed my fists down on my legs. "YOU FUCKING KNEW! YET YOU STILL MESSED ME UP! YOU SON OF A BITCH! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

I sat up quickly, pulling all the wires that were hooked onto my arms, the IV swinging as if it were going to fall. Worry filled his eyes as he dropped the bag full of medicine. "Wait! Taehyung!" He grabbed the pole as I grabbed his shirt. "What the hell did you do? Do you enjoy seeing me suffer? All this time, man you really are a pervert."

Jungkook's P.O.V.
"No..I..-" "Damn it! Then what! What the hell do you want from me?!" I watched Taehyung glare at me as I winced. I had to tell him now before I could lose him forever. I swallowed my saliva and tried to control my breathing but I couldn't seem to stop it from shaking.

"I just wanted to have a normal conversation with you Taehyung. And spend time together. I just wanted you to exist in my everyday life. Just like before. I just wanted to be with you." My mind went to moments I could've spent with Taehyung. We were cuddling on a couch together laughing as if the world didn't exist, only him and I.

I broke out of my sad thoughts when Taehyung's anger vanished. "W-what?" "You promised." I gripped the sheets and leaned towards a flustered Taehyung. "You promised that you'd be by my side. You made that promise Taehyung but you were also the one that avoided me."

Shocked, he stammered with the same stupid response as always. "What I never made any promises with you!" "So you don't remember? So that dream today didn't mean anything?" I got up and pulled the curtain away. "HEY JUNGKOOK! WE'RE NOT FINISHED YET! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"

Taehyung's P.O.V.
"HEY!!" I tugged at the IV stuck in my hand to only get dizzy once more. "Ugh. Damn it." I placed my foot down and felt a plastic bag, reaching down for it, I looked through the items before watching his wallet fall out of the bag. Huh? Did he leave it behind?

I picked it up and watched a wrinkled paper pop out. Curiousity got the best of me and I pulled it out. Shock filled my body as I opened the paper, seeing two boys holding hands. One had black hair and a mask on and the other boy had brown hair parted down the middle like I used to have it. What? Why is this?

Flashback
"Is this you and me?!" "Yes! I drew this in art class today!" Taehyung sat next to a younger boy who held onto the notebook with a huge smile. "You can have it if you like it!" Taehyung offered with his famous box smile as the other boy nodded his head.

End of Flashback

"This is what I gave to Kookie when I was younger. Why does Jungkook have this?" My voice trembled as I stared at the paper.

Flashback
"It's okay. I promise." Little Taehyung's body trembled violently as he held onto the other boy. Sobs coming out of both boys as their grips on each other tightened. "I'll be by your side forever. I promise you Kookie."

End of flashback

"Promise.." I gasped and ripped off the IV. No way. I ran out to the front of the hospital, barefoot must I add. "JUNGKOOK!" "JEON JUNGKOOK!" I stopped out of breath, hunched over gasping for air. There's no way that Jeon Jungkook but could it?

To be continued...