chapter six

U didn't expect an update did you? 😏
Fact about me!: I'm 14 and I'll turn 15 next year ( the 18th of March)

It has been one day since eren has been kidnapped.
Nobody knew but his father knew something was wrong.
Even though they had an argument they weren't able to finish, eren would never walk away from home.
Eren hates fights and grisha knows that.

Normally eren would come home after school and they would just talk everything out.
That wasn't the case this time.
Grisha left to go to work, to be sure he left some food in the fridge If eren would come home so he can eat.
He just hoped eren will be laying sound asleep in bed when he comes home.

~ eren~
*click*
"Eren, it's morning" the man kicked eren.
Eren opened his eyes, it took him a few seconds to realise the man was crouching beside him.
"Jesus?!" Eren said out of reflex and the man chuckled.
" did I scare you?" The man asked.
"....." eren didn't want to respond and just kinda stared at the wall.
"I asked you something" the man growled.
Eren just nodded a bit.
Silence filled the room.

"Well aren't you going to ask for my name?" The man said annoyed.
"..not really" eren replied unsure, he doesn't want to know anything about the man.
"Ask it."
Eren shook his head slowly.
"Ask."
He shook his head again.
".................."
"Obey me." The man said.
" wha-" eren got interrupted by the man.
"Obey me, obey me." He stared with an intense look at eren's eyes.
"Obey me eren, obey me, obey me, obey me, obey me, obey me, obey me!! Obey me!!" The man started yelling at eren.

"Obey me eren!!!" He grabbed eren's hair.
"Gh!..w-what's Your name..." eren asked stuttering.
"Was that so fucking hard to do..? My name is levi. Say my name." Levi stared at eren waiting for him to say it.
"Levi..."
Levi liked the way eren said his name, but one time didn't satisfy him.
"Say it again" he crawled in front of eren.
"Levi...."
" again." Levi started stroking eren's leg.
Eren felt really uncomfortable. "Levi..." He said in More like a whisper.
"Heh..you're not so useless after all." Levi leaned in.
Eren started to boil, he hated when someone said that.

"What did you just say to me?!?!" He pushed Levi away as hard as he could.
Levi fell Down and looked up with a surprising look on his face.
"You're stronger then I thought.."
Levi slowly stood up and cringed when he saw dust on his black suit. "Tch..."
He dusted off some dust and looked down at eren. "I'll give you food later"
*click*
The light went off.
After a few minutes the light went back on and Levi was nowhere to be seen.

"Heh..fucker must have been scared" eren chuckled feeling like a champion.
He took a seat on the pillow and was actually looking forward to getting food, he was quite hungry.
He just hoped it was normal food.

Sorry if this update sucked ass.
I didn't had time at all to really think about a good chapter.
I just wrote this chapter and I'm straight up uploading it.
Tomorrow I have lots of things to do again so I hope I'll have time to update!
Comments and votes will be appreciated❤
Comment if there are any misspelled words!