43 - Wants Nothing

*WARNING: The following content may contain sexual content.*

Wu Jian woke up feeling good and satisfied like he never does. The cool soft body against him made him smile. Tightening his arms around Ruyi, he watched her sleep soundlessly. Against his golden tan skin, her skin looks like ice - beautiful and translucent. He has lost count of the women in and out of his bed, but none of them could even compare to one of Ruyi's fingers. Recalling how passionate they were the previous night, he couldn't himself from grinning. Ruyi - his innocent Ruyi had been so lost and vulnerable to the pleasure he gave her. Her cries were so sweet and heartbreaking.

"Jian..."

He never thought his heart could be moved. To hear her call for him in her sleep melted his heart. In that moment, if Ruyi wanted the whole world, he would fight and kill until his Ruyi has what she wants.

"I'm here Ruyi" He held her cheek and stroked her lips with his thumb while he whispered lovingly. "Tell me what you want my Ruyi..."

He smile when her brows furrowed like she was thinking. The only time he could get Ruyi to confess is when she is in her sleep.

"Nothing... wants nothing..."

He wanted to give her everything but she doesn't want anything.

The selfless woman never ask for anything. It was a quality Wu Jian adored and hated at the same time. While other women in his life all wanted something - status, wealth, power, and him, this woman wants nothing. He knew she was afraid. Her heart and mind will never allow her to desire – to greed. He saw how the Marquess and his family acted toward her. Those idiots think to fool him, claiming how Ruyi was spoil and arrogant. Those two words was the farthest thing to describe his Ruyi.

"Jian..."

Hearing his name again, Wu Jian leaned in and nibbled her lips. His desire fueled when the sleeping woman respond with parted lips. When in her sleep, her kiss was sweet. Before the innocent kiss consumes him, Wu Jian lifted his lips away. Her soft whimper nearly broke his control.

"What should I do with you Ruyi?"