╟ Chapter 108: New Fishman Pirates ╢

"Luffy, I don't think it's a good idea anymore..." you trailed as you eyed down the floor right after you exited the tower.

"Huh?" merely replied the captain.

It was a mistake of yours when your eyes lowered, and you immediately felt sick. The young boy blinked once as your body swung to the left and fell from the shark. When he finally realized what was happening, it was too late that you were going down. Luffy cried out your name in panic, but unfortunately couldn't order the shark to turn around and get you since it was too busy to hold the princess in its mouth.

You tried to extend your hand to grab on anything, but there was no objects that could help you in this situation.

"Shit....I need to act and fast!...Think....Think!" you thought, bubbles of air escaping through your sealed lips.

You were about to reach for Steven, only to blink in surprise when the Wheel of Samsara appeared under you, blue beams encircling you. Your right eye flashed purple, and a cry was ripped from you. You clutched your head as unknown but familiar memories filled your mind:

"A Realm among creatures that cannot think for themselves...Suffering and Ignorance being the primal sources of unhappiness. Animal Realm: Delphinus!"

Your body morphed into a dolphin covered with the same tattoos you have on your arms. Letting out a small yelp of surprise by this discovery and new power, you tested this body by doing a few strokes in the water. Even though you were just beginning, you were already a good swimmer. You swam to the nearest entrance of the palace, and you returned in your human form at the same time you passed through it.

"I don't have much time in this body....But I'm sure it can come in handy in certain situations" you said to yourself. "Now that Luffy has left with the princess, I need to let the others know before causing an uproar"

You ran through the deserted hallways of the castle, taking the path that was out of water until you reached the same room you first came in. To your disbelief, King Neptune and some soldiers were either chained down or tied by ropes. Zoro was now there too, Brook being the only one absent.

"What the heck happened here?!" you demanded angrily.

"(y/n)! Where were you?! And where's Luffy?!" cried out Usopp.

"Answer my question first! What the fuck did you all do?! No wonder they want us inside a dungeon after tying them down!"

"It's not our fault!"

"Oi, you bitch. Where's Luffy?" asked the swordsman, not even polite enough to ask you how you were doing.