D E T E R M I N A T I O N

Written by : Michelle Denise

Ahmad Hassan Sinclair, 25, was taught to always fight and work hard for what he wanted. In the life he was given nothing was ever handed to him. He grew up in the hoods of Houston, witnessing things no child should ever see in their life. His mom and pop worked hard just tryna make ends meet, to keep food on the table and clothes on their kids back.

But it was far from easy ..

Seeing his parents struggle the way they did for years, motivated him to work ten times harder. He made it a mission to not end up like his folks, he wanted more in life. He knew there was more to life than what he grew up seeing. But he also knew in order to be somebody in this world as a black man he had to fight and strive for it and also dodge the bullshit that came along with it.

He set goals, he had dreams, he had a vision and nothing could stop him from achieving them.

Now that he's at the top of his game, making money, living the live he always wanted, seeing the things he never seen and moving up the success path .. he figured life would  eventually turn out to be great but sadly he still isn't happy or content with how things are.. there's this one missing piece in his life that will fully complete him.

But let's see how determined Ahmad will be to find what that missing piece is or what he will do to get it.

-

©Copyright 2017-2018 All Rights Reserved to Michelle Denise. Any pictures, videos or music used in this book does not belong to me unless stated otherwise. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This book is intended for mature audiences and contains profanity/violent language, explicit sexual activity and violent disturbing imagery

-

Will be working on this story & the sequel to "Unexpected Love"

School is starting in two weeks .. so updates won't be as frequent but I will try my best 💕 but a few chapters are pre-written for this story so be on the lookout for an update 😊

- Whatcha think tho?

- Denise ❤