Mistakes ~ (xWildcat)

Age: 27
Warning: Angst

Request For:

(TYLER'S POV)

Edit

Edit

Edit

That's all I ever fucking did, right? Hell, maybe if I could turn back, maybe s/he wouldn't have fucking left me. I wouldn't have been in this mess if it haven't been for my selfishness, hell, maybe even my job.

(FLASHBACK)

"Tyler? Tyler are you there?" I grunted in annoyance as I sighed, hearing the knock at the door. "Hey Tyler! When are you coming out, you said we could go out together..after all this time." Her/his voice grew low at her/his last words hoping I didn't hear it as I let out a frustrated growl.

"Y/n, don't you think it's time for you to quit running that damn mouth of yours and shutting the fuck up?" I paused for a moment while looking at the wall for a second. "Tell me Y/n, who pays bills in this fucking house, who works to keep us alive," "HUH?"  S/he didn't speak once more until a sniffle was heard from the other side of the door. "Say what you want Tyler, but why then? Why did you even want to be with me if your, if your so caught up in work?"

"Why do you put yourself up with me if you hate me, why do you?"

Nothing, nothing could make me realize my stupidity and the only reason I truly ever loved her/him, because I love her/him. "Y-," "Tyler just stop, please. I, I know how busy you are and what you've been through but I have feelings too!" ... "W-whenever you're sick, I'm there. Whenever you're hungry I make you, us food, I make us food! But you take me for granted and I don't understand!"

"D-do you love me?"

I took a pause as it felt like the world was breaking beneath me as I fell into the pit of darkness. "Just leave, just fucking leave." "T-Tyler are you se-," "Go. The. Fuck. Away."  S/he only ran as her/his footsteps faded into silence. Calming myself down I continued my job until hearing a loud slam of a door.

(FLASHBACK END)

I didn't even know s/he had left me, s/he left me, and our relationship, for good. I couldn't even comprehend it all at once videos, uploads, fans, social media, life, relationships, money. It hit me, it fucking it me. All I wanted was money, I was a greedy bastard and acted like a fucking dick.

My thumb traced over the picture of her/his face that was beside my computer, I love her/him. But, does s/he feel the same anymore? I sighed while checking the time, s/he's actually gone. I remember when I asked her/him out.

(FLASHBACK)

"Tyler!" S/he screamed while laughing while running around. S/he was so beautiful/handsome I couldn't resist staring at her/him. We took minutes to come down before returning to our previous walk. We walked across the beach together hand in hand as close friends.

S/he whispered into the breeze, her/his eyelids closed as s/he breathes in the calming aroma. Scrunching her/his toes, s/he feels the softness of the sand, still damp from the retreating tide. S/he wiggles as a shiver cascades down her/his spine and her/his eyes burst open.

Her/his pale lips curve upward as s/he spots me staring at her/his face. Her/his gaze travels to the far off horizon, the sun melting into the sky and ocean like a divine painting. S/he watches as each wave overlaps one another, so amazed by nature. S/he closes her/his eyelids again hearing seagulls chirp over our heads.

It's quiet, it's a peaceful kind, it isn't awkward no, it peaceful. It's a moment you'd waste your soul for. The sound of waves rushing back and fourth as the sound of tiny crunches come beneath our feet abrupt it.

"So, Tyler why did you invite me to the beach?" My thoughts of my future clear as I only thought about her/him and the reason behind it all, I wasn't here just to talk, I wanted to confess. "It's a long story Y/n, would you want to hear it?"

"Tyler I can listen to you all day, spill it." S/he leaned her/his head close to my chest as s/he smiled up at me. "Once upon a time a boy named Tyler found a girl/boy named Y/n," "Hey that's me!" S/he giggled. "Then, a boy named Tyler took her/him to the beach and asked her/him a very important question." S/he leaned in as I cuddled her/him close smelling her/his scent.

"Will you go out with me?" S/he paused in shock as s/he stared wide eyes. "Will you?" "I-I," S/he stuttered as s/he couldn't comprehend a sentence, s/he finally knows how I feel. It was silent as s/he pulled away. "Tyler?" "Yes?" I eyed her/his facial features as s/he smiled from ear to ear.

"Then the couple lived happily ever after, forever."

(FLASHBACK END)

I sniffled wiping my eyes as I grabbed one of the shirts s/he left, her/his scent was left on it as I could only think of her/him, why did I have to be so stubborn?

Knock

Knock

Knock

I forgot Evan would be coming. I sighed rubbing my temples and walking to the bathroom to wash my face. Her/his shampoo, lotion, perfumes/cologne was all gone. I washed my face as I could've sworn I seen something behind me, I'm just crazy.

I walked downstairs as the TV played the local news like usual, as I walked toward the door with a shaky breath. There s/he stood, Y/n. Her/his h/l h/c hair was all tangled as her/his e/c eyes were pale and bloodshot.

The rain fell on her/him as s/he was freezing, shaking violently. "Y-Y/-," "Tyler I'm so fucking sorry for what I said, I love you so fucking much." S/he whispered as s/he held me tight as her/his soaked clothes stuck to her/his body. "Y-Y/n,"

"I love you too."