Chapter 15: Family Reunited

4 months later at The Glades hospital

To think 2 minutes ago you got a call from Oliver saying that Sara was going into labor. You were wandering around the waiting room for nearly 3 hours non-stop until Oliver, Joe and Cisco showed up. When they arrived you sat down and they all join you. You’re sweating like crazy with so many thoughts in your head: will the birth not work due to you being a Meta, will the baby have defects? All thoughts bad or worry some. Joe noticed and said “Hey, don’t worry. Sara will be fine. Everything will go according to plan, the baby will be fine. And so will Sara.”

You saw that he put his hand on your shoulder and you heard Cisco say “Hey, it'll be alright. I mean it took us all by shock but she’ll make it through. She’s tough.” Oliver piped in and said “Trust me I should know.” You nodded your head and said to Joe “Well you asked me a few months ago how well of a (father/mother) I’d be. Well you’ll have your answer in a few hours.” Everyone laughed and after some talking the nurse from Sara’s room came and said “(Mr./Mrs.) (L/N). Your wife wants to see you.” You got up and said “Guess I’ll be getting an update.” You headed in the room and saw Sara in a blanket with a bump in the middle.

You went up to Sara and said “How are you doing honey?” She said adjusting her position in the bed and said “I’ll be better when this is over and done with. We’ll have a family and this pain in my side can go away.” You chuckled and said “Don’t worry. If the youngin can hurry up and get here.” She laughed and all of a sudden she groaned in pain and you yelled “Nurse!” Then she came in with two more doctors and said “(Sir/Ma'am) you have to leave while we perform surgery.” You resisted by saying “No. I am not leaving my wife. No matter what you say.” She said “Alright (sir/ma'am). You can be in the next room, that’s all I can do.” You nodded your head and went to the next room. All you heard were Sara’s screams and the nurse saying “Push.” over and over. You heard this for nearly half an hour until you started to drift asleep until you heard crying.

You got up and went to the next room to see Sara with out the bump, in no pain and holding a baby girl in her arms. You sat next to her and the doctors went out of the room. You saw her and said “She’s beautiful. What should we name her?” She looked at the baby and said “Laurel. Laurel (L/N).” You looked at her and said “I like it.” You leaned closer to see that her eyes were closed and started to twirl her short hair when Oliver, Joe, Cisco, Barry and Quinten came in. They all were looking at the baby and Quinten said “So what’s the name of my granddaughter?” Sara looked at him and said “Laurel.” They all looked at her and you could tell that they were thinking of how she would look in a small Black Canary outfit. Then Barry said “I know just what to get her for her birthday next year.” You laughed and said “It’d be cute.” Sara didn’t care, only focusing on the baby, and you soon lost interest and looked at your daughter. You were now a family. (F/N) (L/N), Sara (L/N) and Laurel (L/N). It was just your family and you love every part of it, and will till death.

A/N: I'm sorry it's short for an end I didn't have much of an idea for the last chapter except for you and Sara having a daughter. I will see what the next book will be and upload it on the 24th. Hope you enjoyed the book and look forward to the book. Have a good day/night.