4.

Kalia

Since the incident that happened nearly four days ago, they had me locked up in this room. No it wasn't the guest room, or the basement. It was just a real small room.

I soon figured out all their names. The nicest in my opinion, was Mac. He was never mean to me like the rest. He would bring my food in without cursing me out or anything, he seemed laid back.

"Aye, hoe get up" Chris said, looking down at me on the bed.

I rolled my eyes and got up, moving my hair out my face.

"Did you just roll your eyes?" He spat, walking real close to me.

I turned my head, looking down. Since Lucas choked me till I blacked out, I had to get rid of my attitude. My plan to get out of here was to stay quiet and listen, that way it would be easier to escape.

I shook my head and he smirked, licking his lips.

"Aightttt"

Chris is the one I hate the most. He's a horrible person, The only thing good about him was his looks, but looks don't matter when your personality is disgusting. He rarely smiled, all he did was smirk, and it never failed to make my blood boil.

"We going ta' ah event. You better not show us up. And if you try to run off ima' shoot you in ya left ass cheek." He smirked, looking back at me.

I held in my attitude, not showing any type of disrespectful look on my face. And that was the hardest thing ever, I walked up closer to him as he walked fast. He walked towards the biggest room in the house. That's normally were Lucas and the rest of them smoke.

As we walked in I covered my nose, looking down. Chris left the room leaving me in there with Lucas and some random nigga I never seen before.

"Wassup lil shorty." The guy said, licking his lips. I looked at him in disgust, folding my arms. He had to be at least 24. He chuckled, blowing the smoke out his nose.

"Come here Lia" Lucas stated.

I unfolded my arms, walking towards him slowly. He stood up, looking down at me as I looked up at him.

"Why ain't you dressed yet?"

"Cause, nobody told me to get ready." I replied, with the slightest bit of attitude in my voice.

He grabbed my arm, pulling me out the room.

"Go get ready..now."

"What shall I wear?" I asked, nervously looking at the unknown guy, who was now staring at me.

"Am I a girl? Wear whatever the fuck yuh' want girl"

I took a deep breathe trying my hardest not to say something slick. He was so rude and ignorant it was just unbelievable.

10pm.

"What is that you got on? You dressing like you a nigga" Mac said, looking up and down at me.

"Um, it's a normal white top with jeans. What do you want me to wear? A wedding dress" I exclaimed. Sitting down on the bed frustrated.