eighteen

my eyes opened. 

"what." i said, pulling away from kian's embrace. 

he just propped himself up on his elbow, looking at me like i was insane. "what?" he asked.

"what did you just say about harrison? did you lie to me?"

kian just sighed and looked down at the bed sheet, as if it pained him to admit this. "yes- i lied, but if i didn't i knew i'd never get a chance with you." 

i just got out of his bed, beginning to leave. "what kind of sick, fucked up things go through your head? no, you had a chance with me before you started spreading fake shit about the people i had a good relationship with. i hope you know you've completely shattered the bond i'd built with harrison. thanks, kian, but i'm done with you." i said, walking out and slamming his door shut. 

i stormed to jc's room and tried to shake the nausea building up in my head and stomach away. i burst in, looking at him.

"where's harrison?" i asked, throwing my phone on top of my mattress. 

"he's at dom's house right now, but-"

i couldn't hold the bubbling in my stomach for any longer. i ran to the bathroom, emptying anything left inside me. jc held my hair back until i roughly fell down to the floor and laid down.

"rough night of underage drinking, huh." 

i shut my eyes, not in the mood to give jc a snarky reply.

all he did was continue speaking. "i'd done plenty of stupid shit when i was your age, so i'll let this one time slide. but only if you tell me what's been going on."

and so i did, right there and then as i laid on the cold bathroom tile. 

i didn't even cry, which amazed me, and jc just pulled me up from the floor and gave me a warm embrace. 

"if i'd known la was going to be this bad for you i would've just flown to san antonio to live with you myself." he mumbled into my shoulder.

i shook my head, "if i hadn't come i wouldn't have met harrison or franny, or corey and bobby." 

"true, true. i think you owe harrison an apology though." jc replied.

i nodded, and stood up. "i need to get some rest, okay?" 

i tucked myself in to my bed and quickly fell asleep.

the minute harrison returned home i was going to kiss him and hug him and tell him how sorry i was.