|Fourteen|

Afterwards, Owen took me into his office in one of the porto-cabins on the raptor site. He quickly filled in some paper work and threw it into a filing cabinet with little care. I only raise a single eyebrow at his rough action as he takes my hand and leads us back towards the white jeep he drove us here in- the blue Jurassic logo taking up the side of the doors was split in half as he opens the passenger door for me to hop in. It takes him a few long strides to reach the other side and jump in himself before he has us speeding along the dirt road towards the main resort. 

"They're jealous of you," he smirks as he glances at me, taking his bright eyes off the road for a little while to stare at me. My eyebrows shoot into my hairline at his statement

"Me?" I squeak. 

"Of course," he chuckles as he raises his own eyebrow and cheekily smirks in my direction, "You get me all to yourself," I laugh drily at his lame joke, trying to hide the blush that is creeping onto my cheeks. 

"Funny," I roll my eyes as he turns his attention back to the dry road ahead, "at least I don't have four side chicks. I mean, one I though was bad, but four? You're either don't like to share or like it kinky" I bite my bottom lip between my pearly white teeth at my ambitious talk- Owen and his huge egomust be rubbing off on me. 

Owen slowly turns his head to look at me with a perfect eyebrow raised again and a sly smirk across his orange face- that man has a terrible tan- whilst he looks me up and down hungrily; a shiver races across my hot skin at his gaze- and not the usual uncomfortable shiver. 

"Just have to wait and see, princess." he wriggles his eyebrows in a suggestive manner as he parks the jeep and jumps out, quickly opening my door and guiding me towards the crowds of premier visitors on main street. Basically, all the rich people who wanted to see a some of the park before it opened to the public. Thank goodness I'm not working until the official opening. 

Linking my petite hand in his larger one, "My treat" Owen says as he leans down to kiss my head but I tilt my head upwards so that he can peck my awaiting lips, before throwing a protective arm around my shoulder as we enter one of the bright ice cream parlours. The small store seemingly, busy but not as much as it will be in a few months time when people hear that Jurassic World is not a death trap like the last park. We will have to get a good rep first to smother the events of the previous park before people will begin visiting to quench their interests.

"Honeycomb, please" I say quietly as I lookup to Owens chiselled jaw as he's about to order, the swarming group of people trying to escape the heat not sitting well with me at how close they all are. Hugging me closer to his side Owen collects and pays for the quickly melting ice creams, before guiding us to a slightly quiet booth that is in the corner of the parlour. 

"Thank you," I whisper, as I watch Owen take another lick of his mint ice cream. 

"Anything for my girl," he smiles. I raise an eyebrow at his cheesiness. 

It's not long before we're both finished and making peaceful small talk as we watch the visitors charge around in the burning heat. 

"You missed some," Owen says as he licks his thumb and wipes the corner of my mouth to rid it of some, probably none existent, ice cream.

"Ew!" I giggle , wiping my mouth with the back of my bare forearm. Watching Owen as he smiles at me as if he did nothing wrong. Pouting back at him Owen stands form his seat opposite me and dives into my side of the booth so that he can wrap me up in his arms and shower kisses all over my face, "All gone!" he smiles down at me resting his forehead on mine. Leaning upwards, I capture his lips in mine before licking the corner of his mouth and pulling away quickly. 

His amused face creates bubble of giggles to rush past my lips as he then pulls me onto his lap so that I straddle him and wipe is face on my cheeks. His rough facial hair scratching slightly as he holds my hips in his large hands to stop me escaping, "Owen!" I giggle as he stops and gives me a cute Eskimo kiss. 

"What?" He asks innocently as I lean forwards and snuggle against his chest, my head resting in the crook of his neck as he rubs soothing circles on my back; just listening to his heartbeat. 

Kissing the top of my head, Owen takes a deep breath, "Move in with me?" he whispers into my ear. Quickly, I sit up so that I'm eye level with him, his hands resting on my tiny hips again. 

"What?" I gasp as I stare at his face for anything other than the nerves I see in his eyes. He wets his lips nervously, "I like you... a lot, and you spend most of your time at my place anyway, so I thought you could maybe... would you?" I cut him off as I quickly take his rambling lips with my own in a quick but passionate kiss- forgetting about the world outside of our little bubble. 

"Yes," I smile at him as I pull away to rest our foreheads together again, "I like you a lot, too" I beam as he wraps his arms around me and pulls me in for a deep kiss. Neither of us caring about the people in the busy parlour around us. 

A/N:

Sorry for the slow update but it's exam time at uni and sadly, that takes priority. 

Whilst waiting for an update why don't you lovely readers go check out some of my other works? Just a friendly suggestion :)

Am I the only one who is a bit píssed at Wattpad? Stupid premium and the adverts are actually making me hate reading some, otherwise, wonderful books. I know that Premium is for ambitious people and to help support their work, but what about us little folks who just want to share their stories and read others without having to wait 5 gazillion years to move onto the next chapter because of an advert? Or pay!? Do they realise that I am a nursing student and have over £9,000 + £4,000 maintenance loan a year to work with? So I ain't paying!

I do most of my reading on my phone, on the app, and my phone hates the adverts and crashes every time one tries to load. So basically, I can hardly read anymore on Wattpad and it's such a shame. Plus, if i see another knock off candy crush ad I think my phone is going to be launched across the planet, never mind the room!

This happen to anyone else? Or just me and my cráppy phone haha.

Rant over my lovelies. 

Please don't forget to vote and comment! I love hearing from you guys xx