Setosolace Smut#1

Submit by : @XxMusicBladeXx

Game

Smut

Seto's love potion got out of hand with brice.

________________________________

Seto's Pov

Finally it's complete. Now what it does is a mystery. The smoke around my cauldron rises, as I stare at the glimmering pink substance in my bottle. Who knows what this thing could do?

Maybe I can get someone to test it for me.....Brice. He lives just across the street, but I rush over to my phone anyway, calling the Blonde over as Quick as possible, knowing he can't resist a project. Opening the door, I count down from 3. 3...2...1.. , He rushes in only in a towel, dripping wet...His sculpted chest showing, His eyes wide showing most of the sky blue I love to see. 

All the blood drained from my face and went somewhere else a little more private...But fortunately my cloak covered it all.

"Brice! Come buddy, This you must see."I beckoned him over to me in my cauldron area.

"Woah....What does it do?" He asks, studying the bottle.

"That's what your here for! Could you test it?" I asks my surprisingly calm crus-friend.

"Of course! This one looks fun." He says taking the bottle while holding up his towel.

He tips his head back and drinks it whole, When I realized what the Potion was. A love Potion. It was obvious, The heart steam, The sweet ingredients, all mashed into one. I grabbed his face making him look me in the eyes.

"How do you feel, Brice?" I ask still staring into his now glowing orbs.

"Like I want to..." He takes me in his arms, sort of like a salsa dip, His eyes glowing a rusty green, only meaning one thing, Lust.

I've had a huge crush on the blondie and I always wanted him to like me back. Sadly he has a girlfriend named Marigold. (See what I did there?)

"Like you want to?" I press on. It was even worse that I was completely naked under This cloak. It was a late morning, Okay?

"Like I want to make love,to you Seto."Brice says, the Potion fully taking over him. How would Mari feel? Just..f*ck it. I will have Brice tonight, I'll manage the aftermath tomorrow.

"I'm not stopping you..."I bat my eyelashes as I feel a bulge grow under me. This is going really far....I should stop....or I could take it all the way....

"Mmhm..Seto..do you dream of me? I know you do, You probably want to make a note to yourself, don't take naps around Brice."He says.My cheeks blush bright red as He carries me to my bedroom.

"Please.." I whine. He chuckles but obeys laying me softly on the bed. He then removes my cloak as I undo his towel. 

He kisses my skin lightly, butterfly kisses up and down my torso as he slowly crawls his way up to my face, the cloak and towel long forgotten on the floor. My hands placed softly on his back I rub circles on the tender flesh.

Brown eyes meet blue when he makes his way up to face me our breaths exchanged in a comfortable silence. My heartbeat slows, all movement stopped.

"Do you want this?" He whispers. In that moment I realize the Potion has worn off, this was the actual Brice asking.

I take this time to look him, straight in the eyes, just to determine if he was gonna hurt me. After seeing nothing showing signs that he will, I nods my head, Not willing to break the silence. 

He looks at me questioningly but reaches over to grab the lube from the floor. Oops,  Had I left that there? A light blush spreads across my cheek. But he only laughs and gently turns me over.

The cap pops and I can hear the gel like substance being squeezed on to his fingers.

One finger is pressed slowly in to my entrance but slips in easily. Maybe I spent to many nights alone...

He the slips in two more right after the first, spreading my walls wide. I close my eyes quickly,  the change unexpected.  His long slender fingers brush over my sweet spot, a involuntary cry of ecstacy realeased from my mouth. Suddenly the fingers are gone and I feel something larger start to press its way into me.

The unexpected press at my entrance knocks the air out of me. He positions himself straight for my bundle of sweet nerves. I start to whine as he thrust shallowly. He obeys my pleas for speed and picks up his pace, the pressure coiling in my stomach for release begging me for help.

The air fills with my gasps for air and his occasional grunts of pleasure, our sweaty bodies slapping against each other in the electrified atmosphere. Suddenly the coiling is unbearable and with a a strangled moan, I release my seed all over my sheets. Brice isn't far behind and within 2 minutes, we are just two sweaty bodies laying on my sheets.

The door knob turns an we see Marigold standing there with a smirk on her face, as if She had been listening the whole time.

Both our eyes grew wide as Brice opened his mouth to explain. But before he could she stopped him.

"I knew it! WOOOOOOOOO SETOSOLACE! I ship it like FedEx! Don't worry, I'm not Mad.

Now go on you lovebirds!" Mari yells. She snaps a quick picture with her phone and runs off like a Fangirl.

______________________________

Hope you liked it!

I do good?

Breh|B