Funny clips

Jin's POV

So I found out the reason why Jisoo was acting all weird. The boys had been talking about it nonstop asking if it's normal for a girl. 

At one point, Jimin got scared a little and said that he won't be having any girlfriend in the near future. Not until after she's sure she's not as crazy as Jisoo. That's what he said. 

It was already three in the morning but Jisoo was still singing her heart in the middle room. 

We were all dead tired but every time each of us tried to sneak out of her, she'd follow like a mad dog which freaks us out we had to go back to the living room.

Even the weirdest of us which is V was crept out when Jisoo played dead in front of him while he was trying to go to his room to get some sleep.

I'd love to play with her but I can barely keep my eyes open.

We almost hug Jungkook when he suddenly gave a tube of ice cream to her and she started to forget about us.

While she munches on her ice cream, Jungkook immediately took the mic and keep it. He then signaled us to run for our lives and instructed that we lock our doors of we want to sleep.

Guess what, I never knew Suga can run a marathon because he had probably run the fastest to his room so he can escape and sleep in peace.

I felt bad to leave Jungkook alone with her because I can see his eyes almost dropping like us but he insisted and it feels like he was so used to this scenario.

Once we're inside our rooms, the boys all logged in to our group chat and started spilling things out.

HappyJHorse: (Sends clip)

I had to keep myself from laughing when I saw Jisoo screaming at the boys about Fly Traps or something.

Amused, I decided to save her video on my phone. 

This is making me love her more. I'm not even turned off. I find her so cute and innocent. She's so pure.

ChimchimwithJams: Oh my God, I'm gonna puke from laughing so hard.

TaeVV: See, I told you she was weird. So weird, Oh God.

TaeVV: That's why I like her.

SwaggysleepySuga: Shut up, alien. No one's asking. Go to sleep and lock your fucking doors 

okay.

MonsterInDisquise: I did. I already had enough of her drama. Ge'ez. Do we have to go through these every month?

HappyJHorse: I know right? My god, my ears, my gaddddd!

SwaggysleepySuga: Shut up guys, I told everyone to sleep. These freaking notifs are making me really mad.

PinkMasterJin: You can actually mute it, stupid.

ChimchimwithJams: Fuck, Jin hyung, can you please change your name? I can't with the P-word okay?

MonsterInDisquise: Chimchim is right. We've had enough.