18. Experiments

[UNEDITED]

WARNING ⚠️ THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL BEHAVIOR!!! SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT STUFF, UNFORTUNATELY THERE WILL BE A LOT OF IT IN THIS BOOK IN THE FUTURE!

"Babe, you have a boner..."

When I pull back his eyes are wide and his cheeks flushed. His hands move slowly to cover the bulge in his pants.

"I see"

I chuckled and said "me too"

This time he full on blushed. I never thought I'd see the day, the terrifying Alpha Caleb Black is blushing.

We walked home as quickly as possible, trying not to be seen by any pack members at this particular moment. I couldn't help but giggle the whole way home, considering his.....situation.

Once we got home, Caleb was silent, probably feeling awkward about the situation.

"I'm just gonna go.. um, yeah... I'm just gonna go." Caleb said, his eyes not meeting mine.

He started to walk up the stairs when I reached out to grab his hand pulling him back.

"Hey, you don't need to feel embarrassed or weird about it."

He still wouldn't look me in the eyes.

"Can I help?" I ask

His head shot up and looked at me. I could tell that he was unsure of my question.

"Would you mind if I helped you?" I ask shyly

"Babe, you don't have to do this. I can take care of it. Are you sure you want to help?" He asks nervously

"I do want to help but I'm just not sure what to do."

He smiles gently at me and takes my hand in his to lead me upstairs. Once we reach our bedroom, I sit on the bed as he closes the door and locks it, making sure that we don't have any interruptions.

He walks over to me and sits next to me.

"Are you sure that you still want to do this?"

"Yeah. But you are going to have to show me what to do. I've never done anything like this before" I say and he smiles

"Well why don't you do what you want to do" he says

I nod and slowly lift my hand to cover the bulge in his jeans which makes him gasp. I quickly pull away but his hand stops me and puts it back there.

"What should I do now?" I ask

"Well you could just keep doing what you're doing now or you could take it out if you want to. Whatever you are comfortable with babe" he whispers

"I want to touch you" I say under my breath.

His hand moves slowly to hold mine and his other hand moves to the button on his jeans but I quickly stop him.