Endless Episodes

Jin's POV

My eyes flew opened when I felt my body being dragged away from my bed. 

What the hell?

I looked around to see Jisoo pulling me by my right foot, I'm almost close to falling on the floor.

How the hell did she get in? Did I forget to close my door?

I looked at the clock beside my table and realized that I was knocked out for three hours, I barely slept.

"Yah, Jisoo! No, no, no, Ouch!" I screamed as my body crashed on the floor.

Still not used to the light, I squinted my eyes as I try to look at her.

"Jesus. You scared me." My hands landed on my chest as I saw Sadako instead of her beautiful face.

"Heol."

I was still laying flat on the ground. 

But it did not end there. She continually pulled my body out of my room and she did not let go of my feet until we reached the living room.

I had to cover my head to avoid hitting my head on the corners.

Once we came, I saw Hoseok and Namjoon sitting helplessly on the couch while Jungkook was lying face flat on the floor.

"What's happening?" I can't help but mutter. Sleep already out of my system.

I watch her as she marches her way towards Yoongi's room which she was unable to open even after the continuous knocking. 

Suga probably put something behind the door so no one can enter his room.

Why did I not think of that? I groan.

My eyes followed her next movement. She went straight into V's room and after two short minutes, I watch in awe as he pulled him out exactly how she did to me earlier.

I looked at the other three to ask if they were dragged the same way but Namjoon beat into asking.

"Yes, we were freaking dragged by the foot all the way here."

"I swear she's going mental. I was in the restroom and she was trying to dismantle the handle using a spoon, Oh my god." Hoseok said still looking hella freaked out.

My eyes landed on Jungkook who looked like he had barely gotten any sleep.

The next thing we knew was Jimin being dragged as well until we're almost complete except for Suga who was happily sleeping in his room.

A sigh escape on my lips.

I'm actually getting a little scared of what she'd like to do next.

"Are we going to experience this cruelty every month?" Namjoon asked almost half asleep.

Jimin and Taehyung were still both sleeping even after they were dragged out of their room.

"Great. Now we're almost complete!" I watch her as she claps her hands while jumping up and down. Excitement was visible on her expression.

"How about we play hide and seek?" she said.

Hoseok groaned.

"Why, you don't like it?" she pouted.

She's still so cute.

"Or how about we go out to eat at McDonald's? I'd like to have some fries. We can go inside McDonald's playground!!!" she cheerfully suggested. 

I can't help but realize how she must have been so hungry. All she ate yesterday were tubes of strawberry ice cream and some other sweets. 

"Are you hungry?" I sincerely asked her. I stood up and walked towards her.