Part 17

I stood there staring at him. With many questions in my head..... But the sad thing is I can't ask him.

" yeah.. I'm y-your um new neighbor. So if you have any problems or just wanna hang out I will be there" I say to make sure he hears the last part.

" mmm, nice to meet you, and I'll just get back to studying. See you later." He throw me a fake smile again.

Then he slowly closed the door.

" I have to figure out what's bothering him." I said biting my lips.

I went back down to the guy in the lobby and asked him.

" I want to buy an apartment on the fast floor." I stay firmly.

" y-you do?" He asked.

" yes. And can I buy it today?!" I say sounding like I'm in a rush.

He nodded.

" okay. I'll go to the bank and be right back" I say and ran out.

I ran to my car and drove to the bank. OMG, I have been tuning the whole flipping day!!

After I made my stop to the bank I stopped by my house and found Jimin sleeping on the couch, with his arm over his eyes.

" Jimin?" I asked.

He turn his head to me and took off his arm.

" noona~" he smiled brightly.

He got off the couch and walked to me tiredly, with his eyes half open.

" are you still tir-OH" I scream as he stumbled a bit. I ran to him and held him in my hands. 

" noona~ my head hurts" he says hugging me back.

" your going to be okay. In not going to let anything happen to you." I kissed his head.

Then we stayed like that for a while until I hear light snoring from him....

I smiled and walked him carefully to the cough while he was sleeping. 

I wrote a note for him and put it on the table. Then I went to buy that apartment.

" go go go Ana." I rushed myself.

I arrived in front of building again and went to the same dude from before.

I paid him the money and he told me since I paid the bills, I can move in anytime.

" today!" I smiled.

" do you want my guys to help you with transferring your stuff?" He asked.

" mhm! That would be great." I smiled and bow to him.

" thank you. Just tell them to follow me to my house" I smiled

Then after he left some guys followed the to my house and I found Jimin still asleep.

" baby bro." I shook him.

" hmm" he hummed.

" we're moving to a new apartment." I say.

" what?!" He woke up immediately.

" w-e are moving? What about mom? Dad?" He asked.