Females

A feeling starts deep inside my throat, causing it to burn unexpectedly.

"I'm a monster to you, aren't I?" A voice filled with pain is felt in the octave of my sound.

Odin sighs into the air before green eyes of the ancient forest press me into my spot.

"Of course you're a monster, you're my Half aren't you?" The Wild within him is rising to his surface, his completed full height shadows the inside of the house. His Wild showing me the monster that resides just underneath his layering of skin before his Nature is shuffled back into its resting place.

Odin approaches with the pup in his embrace.

"Charlie, this is Warson," Odin attention now on the small pup in his arms. "Introduce yourself to my mate."

The sound from the very young pup's chest rumbles his sternum. His face turning red with how much of a show he is putting on. All the males in the room look proud of the display Warson is putting on.

"You growl very well. It's good to make your introduction, Warson." Pressing my cheek against his much smaller one, Warson presses into me, having a good smell, his tiny nose sniffing repeatedly as if trying to commit the smell to his memory. Pulling away smiling without teeth, Warson gives me a lifted lip without any manners. A thought occurs will he remember this first meeting as he gets older or will he always think that I have always been here since his birth?

Odin's fingers grip into the base of my neck, pulling me to his cheek.

Skin against skin

Rolling warmth rising throughout my body. Odin pulls away only for his opposite cheek to press firmly into my other cheek, the blood rushing to the surface just to get a feel of his heat. His mouth angling towards my ear, "my monster." It's said very low, with a passion that almost has my blood bursting the vessels it's housed in.

When he pulls away all his family is looking at Odin as if seeing something never displayed before. When my eyes fall to Bryon his vision is only for Luki, who gives him none of that vision back.

Luna Bessa picks Warson up from Odin's arms and nuzzles him before bringing him to his mother. Elska presses her cheek against his before kissing him and making him stay on her hip. He tries to squirm off, so she pinches his ear, just like Aunt Meela does to her younger pups.

"Odin, you've built a solid house." Ryeson is looking around, walking into the bathroom, when he goes to touch the door nob of the bedroom, Odin edges a warning growl that resonates from deep within his chest.

"You aren't to go into there." Odin's sound shifts the air current from within, Ryeson immediately stops and turns around.

"Is this the first time that your family has been into your house?" Asking Odin with curiosity.

"Elska has been in here. She has helped with organizing things that I thought you would find useful. Other than Elska no one else has been allowed to step foot inside our house until tonight."

"Odin wanted you to be the first to see the inside of it." Luna Bessa is speaking out which makes Odin look uncomfortable before he disappears into a room that is hidden behind a sliding wooden door that looked like a wall.

Following him inside, he's grabbing a few chairs that are stacked up against the back wall.

The storage closet is grand, holding rows and rows of mason jars full of all different foods. Hanging cured meat is also strung from the ceiling, and cheeses that look aged in a special area of its own.