As broken

Jennie's POV

I was checking on the rooms available because the boys said I get to decide which room I would be staying in.

To be honest, I don't really want to impose but I am still glad that they are being considerate about me.

I was never the person who easily mingle with some strangers but I have these feelings that I will be liking these boys.

Of course, this has nothing to do with how they look because yeah, they are totally drop-dead gorgeous. That was long-established, alright.

Taehyung, who insisted I call him V, was very funny. He seems to be so warm-hearted. And I'm liking his rectangular-smile.

Jimin, on the other hand, was so playful but it's so funny how he seems to can't keep his hands of Jungkook who's not even bothered by it.

It's not like they were in a relationship but they were all really close.

Now, Hoseok or Jhope was so loud but not irritating. He is so jolly, I'm actually quite jealous. I wish I can be as endearing as him.

Well, Rapmon was okay. I mean, I met him and Jin, who was a total flirt by the way, before. I feel like Rapmon is so responsible.

The only person that I was actually dreading to be with was Suga.

Again, I can't seem to remember how he looks like but it's funny how we had multiple incidents with each other already, both not good by the way.

I opened the door next to the bathroom and was greeted by a very dark room.

The curtains were close and the air condition was open. To be honest, this isn't any different from her room.

I moved closer using my crutches which was pissing me a little coz it's making my underarm a little uncomfortable.

I scanned the room and saw some music sheets on the table. I moved closer and check the notes.

Truth is, I am very much inclined with music. I mean, it brings a lot of emotions within me.

Music isn't just my escape. It's like, it is within me.

Music makes her a whole different person.

Actually, I am a songwriter. Most of the songs that BigHit releases pass through me first. The boys make the melody and lyrics but I do the finishing touch.

But of course, not everybody knew about. Only a few people do including my stepdad.

That is actually the main reason why he adopted me in the first place. At a very young age, I started showing interest in music. I was ten when I started making my own songs. Like, making good songs as what my facilitator had told me.

She had my song listened by Bang Pd and then the rest was history.

My stepdad made sure I study music at home, at least learn the basics that's what he said because he doesn't want to influence my way of music.

I don't really mind that he adopted me because he needed me. He had been honest in the beginning anyway.

And he gave me everything that I need so who am I to decline?

I put down the music sheet back on the table after remembering what happened last time. 

"So, you really have a knack of touching people's thing do you?" my body stiffen when I heard a familiar voice behind me.

I did not even try to move as I feel him walk closer to me, my hands getting tense.

"I'm sorry. They told me I can choose any room I want. " I explained.

Silence occupied the room.

"Well, this is my room and I don't have any plan on switching rooms just because of you."

"Ow." my ached a little because of what he said.

"That's fine. I'll go. Sorry for bothering you. " I told him as I get my crutches which I dropped beside the table earlier.

"Good. Go out because I need to sleep."

I turned around only to be greeted by such a cold person, his eyes piercing through my soul.

So it's you.

I remember him. That one guy who was always wearing a gummy smile when he came into the company.

I never really watched him but I'd always see him from afar. Plus, he's the reason why I always had to wait till I can use the studio because he always stays later than the boys.

"Oh, and make sure to return my hoodie," he said as he stares down on the hoodie that I was wearing.

So she's right. He was the one who saw her.

I don't really know if I need to thank him or if I should be pissed off because he saw my body.

I decided to choose the second. 

"I will, don't worry. Or do you want me to take this off now?" I gave him a smirk which I'm sure made him a little flustered based on the surprised look on his face.

His face started blushing which is quite funny because he was so pale.

Good. I caught him off guard.

"Would you mind explaining to me how you were able to come inside my unit? Oh wait, hold that. Why were you in there in the first place? " I asked.

To be honest, I was damn curious about that as well.

"Yah. What were you thinking?" I chuckled when he started playing with his hands like he had been caught doing something bad.

"I mean, I came to, ahmm, well.."

"What?" I challenged him, enjoying the scenario in front of me.

" I came to apologize okay? " he said as if surrendering. 

Ow. 

"But your door was opened which reminds me. Make sure that doesn't happen again." I can clearly see how stern he'd become after remembering it.

I smirk. "You were not supposed to come in anyways even if I forgot to close the door," I told him, my arms crossed.

"Whatever. I hate you anyway. Didn't I tell you to go out?"

"And here I thought you wanted to apologize." I shake my head. Maybe he was just forced to do so. Anyways, it's not like I was expecting him to do so.

I started walking slowly to the doors direction, my crutches with me.

I reached for the handle but before I opened the door, I told him something, 

"Stop acting like you're cool and full of that because to me..." I sigh... "You're broken...as broken, if not, more broken than I am." And then I left him all alone. I did not even bother checking his reaction