Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I can't say that this is my first party, but it is the first party that wasn't just a girl's slumber party and they only wanted me there because the movie GBF inspired them all to get their own gay puppy to be best friends with. The closet thing I ever got to a "friend" back in my old town.

Mia and Hayden went off to do god knows what, whilst Azul approached me to talk about track. He and Aaron stood with me out in the backyard, sipping on our drinks and comparing our speeds and techniques.

Azul's voice eventually just became a hum in my ear as Aaron and I just kept glancing at each other. I held his eyes as I took another sip. He watched me, observed me.

"Bellamyyyy!" A screech came from the backdoor and I turn to see Mia standing there, holding a half empty bottle of vodka in one hand and gripping the door handle with the other.

"Oh god." I mumbled.

"Isn't that Hayden's girl?" Azul asked and I nodded. "You tryna get with her, man?"

"Oh god no," I said. They starred at me like I was crazy. "Like she's hot, very hot. Just she's Hay's." Oh god why is it so hard being straight, especially with Aaron standing right here, he who by the way has not said a single word to me.

"She's wasted man," Aaron said, his voice low and rough.

"I should go take care of her," I say and they nod.

"Bellamy there you are!" Mia says and wraps her arms around me.

"Hey mama," I say and catch her as she stumbles a bit.

"Let's do shots!" She drags me into the kitchen and grabs two shot glasses that had a flaming marijuana leaf on it... pretty?

"I don't know if that's a smart idea. Where's Hayden?" I ask her.

"Oh, he's passed out. He couldn't make it to round three!" She giggles then burps

"Too much information Mia!" I yell and she giggles more.

"Round three of shots silly! Did you think I was talking about sex? HA!" She laughs more and she pours the shots, more of the vodka landing on the counter than in the glass.

She thrusts the glass in my hand and starts counting,"1!2!3!" At three, I decide fuck it and drown the glass back.

"More!" She says and four shots later Mia can't stand and my world is spinning.

"I need to sleep," She slurs and lays down on the kitchen floor. "Comfy." She murmurs. No way am I letting her just lay here passed out on the kitchen floor where anyone could do anything to her.

I crutch down in front of her, almost toppling over on top of her, and shake her. "Mia, where did you say Hayden was?"

"Mike's room," She belches.

"Need help?" A voice says from the kitchen door, of course it's Aaron.

"That would be... well appreciated." I slur, oh god I sound like a drunk idiot but I can't stop.

Aaron crutches down on the other side of Mia and together we pull her off the ground and start dragging her limp body towards the staircase.

"Mike's room," I tell Aaron, hoping he knows where that is because I have no clue.

"Gottchu," He says in a struggled voice as Mia snuggles her face into his shoulder, he looks very uncomfortable.

One step at a time we take her up the stairs and into the first room on the left where we found Hayden naked, sprawled out on his friend's bed.

"I thought you said you guys didn't have sex!" I say to a half-conscious Mia and she laughs, letting out a few burps in between.

"I didn't say that," She protests, "I just said we didn't do three rounds!"

"Oh god," I sigh and Aaron laughs softly and we place Mia down next to her bare boyfriend.

"Bellamy," Mia groans.

"Yeah mama?"

"Thank you for taking care of me," She snorts before passing out and I just smile.

The smile doesn't last for long until I look at Aaron alarmed.

"Bell? What is it?" He asks and I wish I could just think about the way he said my name instead of how my stomach is rumbling.

"I think I'm going to be sick," I say and hold my stomach, Aaron's grey eyes grow wide and he takes me around the waist, just were the forest fire is and leads me to the bathroom. Shutting the door behind him.

The tiles in the bathroom match the walls perfectly, all pink. Even the toilet and the bathtub are pink. It makes me want to vomit even more. What? I'm not that gay!

I crawl towards the toilet, both relieved and disgusted that the seat is already up. I hold onto the toilet bowl for dear life when my body starts shaking and there's sweat dripping down my forehead and stinging my eyes.

I dry heave a few times before the vomit finally comes out. The only thing I can think of is that I can't believe I'm puking in front of Aaron aka the most beautiful person my eyes have ever had the blessing to look at.

Suddenly I feel a hand on my back, rubbing up and down comforting.

"You're okay love," Aaron says in my ear, moving his hand up to my hair to stroke it. Wait, did he just call me love?

I stop throwing up my guts and sit back, leaning against the stupid pink tub.

"Oh god, this is so embarrassing." I groan feeling my stomach rumble more.

"Hey, don't worry about it, we've all been there." Aaron says and I look at him.

"Oh god,"

"You say that a lot," He says chuckling.

"I know, my mother hates it." I say and he smiles.

"My mum has crosses hanging above every doorway in my house, I can relate."

"Oh man, that's nothing." I snicker.

"Oh yeah? Sounds like a challenge." He runs his fingers through his hands before burying them back into his pockets.

"Challenge to see who has the craziest religious mother? You're on." I say and he laughs.

"Does your mum make you wear a cross around your neck?" He asks, pulling a cross on a gold chain from under his hoodie.

"Mine's around my bed posts," I smirk and he looks at me, his eyes hold a challenge.

"Does your mum have bowls of holy water around the house too?"

"Not only that but she makes me dunk my hands in it when I walk through the door." When I say this, he holds his stomach and laughs, a soft but deep rumble rolling through his body, it takes my breath away. This is an over exaggeration and he knows it but plays along nonetheless.

"Oh, she sounds crazy." He agrees, nodding.

"Man, you should have seen her when she found out I was gay." I snort.

"Wait, you're gay?" He asks surprised and suddenly my mouth goes dry, realizing what I had just said.

Well shit.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Hey guys, another update.

I am on a roll, am i not? Two updates in a day!

Let me know what you guys think of this chapter.

-Hannah