Embarrassing - Lloyd

You were home alone again, it became a habit that your parents kept going out and let you stay home if you wanted too .

Recently your mom really got into scrapbooking , not really your forte but your mom absolutely loved it and went wild . With in the last two weeks photos have been spread throughout the house , along with stickers , ribbons, buttons and paper . It was a  catastrophe . Having your "O.C.D " take over you cleaned up . Throwing lots of it in the trash , most of which were no longer usable, but your mom would still probably over react. Oh well .

* ( some ring tone u like ) *

Lloyd texted me ......

Greenbeen : Hey ! I'm coming over ! I finally have free time ! Be there in 5 , Love ya 😜

Ok , well the house is already clean , but I still don't know where these scrapbooks are supposed to go ..... I will just put them on her bed .

You put all of them but one in her room , about to grab the other one , your door bell rang .

" Coming "

You opened the door ....

" Hey , SweetTart ! " Lloyd greeted you with his Adorkable name for you , as he handed you a box of Sweet Tarts .

"Hey Green Been "

" Remind me why your a candy and I'm a vegetable "

" I don't know , it's all I could come up with , why ? Do you not like it ? "

" No I like it , I'm just teasing "

"Since your here what do you want to do ? "

" Maybe some Marvel , comics , Anime , Manga , our usual because it's fun"

" And dorky " you butted in .

" Meh , it's cute , speaking of which there's a comic con coming to Ninjago City !!! We should cosplay as a couple!!! "

*giggles * " That's adorable Lloyd, but who should we be ?"

" I don't know , I guess we can debate on it ... " just then his stomach growled.

" Lloyd did you eat lunch ? "

" No , I didn't really eat breakfast either "😅

" Lloyd you dork , you seriously didn't eat anything?"

He heald up a box of Skittles....

" I had some of these "

" That doesn't count Lloyd , you need real food not sweets " you mothered him as you took the box of Skittles out of his hand .

" That's food ! its eatable "

" 43.33 grams of sugar ...." you read off of the box . " Lloyd you need real nutrition not sugar , your going to get a cavity "

" Not so , I brush my teeth regularly " he crossed his arms and pouted like a child. (oh wait 😅)

" Just sit down and I will make you something to eat "

" Fine , but I get those back when I leave " he huffed .

" No promises Green Bean "

As you were preparing Lloyd something to eat you were wondering what he was doing. Being in the kitchen you couldn't see him and you didn't hear him turn the tv on . Then you heard him laughing ? A text ? Maybe ? Maybe he was on some website on his phone but he usually doesn't do that without you in his lap so you two could laugh together. What was he doing? You pushed your thoughts aside as you finished making him his food and walked out into the living room . He was looking at a scrap book ?! What could possibly be so funny about a boring old scrap book ? Peeking at the title you read " ( Y/n)'s Baby pictures " !!!