Chapter 36 : I Know He Cares

" CARE , It's just a Word But Means a Lot.... And all the more,

I CARE... Means a Ton To Someone's Broken Heart.....

All U Need Is To Express Urself....

Be Open 😊... Look Around 😁... Let Others In.... Let them Find A Place In Ur Heart... Let Them Feel That Emptiness.

There is Immense Love For You.. "

Warm Thanks to For This Beautiful Cover....

It's Amazing.. I Loved It.... 😉

_____________________________

AHANA'S POV

I woke up with a set of strong arms around me. I realised they were Ansh's. I knew his smell perfectly. His head was perfectly rested in the crook of my head between the hair. I didn't realise when he returned yesterday night. I was actually very sleepy. All I remembered was that I was reading a novel and watching TV resting my head against the wall and then I think I slept waiting for him. It surely has to be Ansh who put me in place and slept beside me.

I slowly removed his hand from my tummy. He looked so cute with his hand rested on my belly. It felt so good.

I had those of morning sickness again. I was feeling to throw up. It was getting worse as the days pass. It was better if I stay home. And as Ansh suggested I could work from home and it would be convenient too.

After a shower when I returned I saw that Ansh was already in his office attire. I had a simple knee length floral print dress. It was loose and didn't put any pressure in my stomach. It was light and comfortable.

I gave him a surprised look. Anyways Ansh look amazing as always even in the morning. A light yellow shirt with black trousers and a blazer. I wonder if he goes on shopping alone. I rarely see him in denims expect for his sweats which he is wearing at night.

" What? Should I stay home to entertain you?" He said while he was doing his hair.

I wish he would, but why would he. He has a lot of work to do apart from entertaining me.

" Whatever.... But aren't you leaving a bit early today?" I asked.

" It's already 9 Mam. I think I am late." He said wearing his shoes.

" But you came late last night. I don't even know when you came. I fell asleep I think so."

" Hmmm... Okay then I ll leave. Bye. " Saying so he left. I left a weird emptiness. If only he stayed long. But work was equally important.

I went downstairs, Dad and grandad were already at the dinning table. Ansh wasn't there, I think he left.

" Morning Ahana..... " Dad said cheerfully.