Chapter Eleven - Affection isn't always bad.

Waking up next to the boy of my dreams was a pretty ordinary thing for me, but today was different- we were finally together. Seeing as Harry was a pretty heavy sleeper, I was usually the one first awake. I opened my eyes and turning to the side, I could blurrily make out the face of my loving boyfriend. With a swift rub of my fatigue dazed eyes, I was able to see clearly once more and could recognize his closed, sleeping eyes. Through the slight gaps in the thick, red curtains, I could see the sun beginning to rise and the jolly roger was only gently rising up and down on the morning waves so it must have been early. Quietly and slowly, I tried to escape his embrace but the light movement caused him to stir, his grip tightening around my waist as he pulled me back towards him

"You're not leaving" He mumbled in a deep, raspy morning voice which caused my heart to flutter
"We have to get up at some time, Har" I giggled as I leaned my head against the small piece of fabric hanging off his chest
"Never" He groaned once more

I finally managed to get out of his grasp, after around ten minutes of cuddling, and make my way to his dresser where I picked out some clothes for the day. I ended up wearing a simple pair of black lace up leggings with a ripped dark purple and green top and a cropped purple leather shirt to go over the top. I slipped into my scraped and worn combat boots and pulled over my no sleeved pirate coat.

I had begun on detangling my sea blue and purple hair when I felt a presence behind me, and shortly after, a pair of hands snaked their way around my waist and there was a gentle weight on my shoulder.
"Hey, Love, you going to get ready some time today?" I teased as he was still wearing his night clothes
"Can I not have a loving embrace with my girlfriend first?" He mumbled, softly against my neck.

"Harry, we're going to be late for Uma's, no doubt we have jobs to do today," I told him which made him roll his eyes, reluctantly grabbing his clothes, ready to change into.

Wandering over to the smaller bedside table, I picked up my cutlass belt and buckled it around my waist, sliding my cutlass into its sheath and tying a dark purple bandana around the top of my head, so that I could place my smaller black pirate hat over the top of that.

"Hey, princess?" I heard Harry call from behind me, his morning voice slowly fading away from the more he spoke.
"Yeah?" I replied, turning around to face him when I noticed a small, silver piece of jewelry intertwined around his fingers.

"I've been meaning to give you this, it's a locket, my sister's found it whilst traveling in Neverland and according to my father- It was my mothers." He spoke, becoming quieter and quieter towards the end, unlike my terrible childhood- Harry's family had always been quite tight. His father tried his very best at raising three children due to his mother not being around of their upbringing, Captain Hook told him that when they cast all villains to the isle, Harry's mother wasn't a villain and thus, wasn't taken with them.

"My father then gave this to me, telling me to pass it onto someone that I feel I could spend the rest of my life with, just as he did with our mother" He explained, many Islanders may see Harry as this powerful, indestructible player but in reality, he is just like anyone else. We just have to learn to have a tough outer shell and not to be naive enough to let people in, without breaking down our normal barriers.

Without another word, Harry ambled slowly towards me, unclipping the clasp of the silver locket at slipping it around my neck.
"Perfect, just like you" He muttered and kissed my cheek, the soothing metal rest against my skin and I gently caressed the front of the beautiful locket. Sliding the small lock on the front open, inside the locket was a small, dirty photo of me and Harry from when we were younger- around 10 or 11. We don't really own camera's here on the isle, so it was taken from an old Polaroid camera that Harry and I had found in a dumpster.

I swiftly turned around to face him as I took a small step locker and wrapped my arms around his torso, burying my face in his ripped, gray pirate shirt.

"Come on then, princess. Don't want to keep Uma waiting" He smirked, back to his normal, strong, flirty self, placing his walls back up once more.

Ursula's fish and chip shop was always empty in the mornings, the only people to be resting in there were the crew members, so it is always a good place to allocate the lower crew their duties for the day.

The bitter sea air gently blew against the rickety wooden docks as we began our short journey down to see Uma, around this time it was also deadly quiet as prime time for the isle is midnight so people tend to sleep longer in the day than at night.

Finally, we had arrived at the shop, It wasn't a too long of a walk but I'm not very patient- that's a common factor of many people here on the isle. Uma wasn't in the front room so she must be stuck in the kitchen either washing or serving.

I began to make my way past the commoners littered around the shop, their heads snapping around in our direction, acknowledging that the two first mate's had just arrived and that they better not disturb us.

I pushed past a couple lower down members of the crew and jumped over the top of the front bar where Harry and I usually sit, I then proceeded to jump back up with my back towards the rest of the shop and sit facing the TV.

"What's a gorgeous, villainous young girl as yourself doing all by herself" I could hear a deep, Scottish voice behind me. I felt an amorous smile flood along my features as I turned part of my body towards him, lightly grasping onto a lock of my hair and twirling it around in my fingertips.
"Oh, I'm just here waiting for my prince, have you seen him? He has unbridled, dark brown hair of which is usually covered by a magnificent yet worn pirate hat. His mesmerizing blue eyes, I could get lost in them all day, a jawline- chiseled by the gods themselves. Whilst that voice of his, could drive a girl insane" I murmured, my eyes flickering between each of his pupils as his glanced from my eyes down towards my lips, slowly leaning in.

Everything suddenly felt serene once more as his lips brushed my own, hot breath against my mouth and piercing blue eyes glancing up and down my face. I closed the small gap controlling the space between us and brought the palms of my hands towards Harry, gently holding them on his chest as I felt the light caress of his against my jaw and the other lazily resting on my waist. We continued like this for a few seconds before being interrupted by the abrupt thud of a tray hitting the counter beside us

"Finally! You two actually did something about it! I don't have to watch you both aimlessly pawning over each other from afar" Uma blurted towards the two of us, causing us to disconnect from each others grasps and backing to where we previously were.

"Yeah, now you get to watch us pawn over each other and do something about it!" I joked with Uma who let out a light chuckle before sliding the tray towards us once more
"I've only got one spare, mom's being particularly harsh this morning so you'll have to share" She explained, gesturing to the food before us

"Thanks, Uma" I expressed our gratitude whilst Harry swiftly jumped over the counter next to me and begun tucking into the breakfast
"Oi! Leave some for me, Hooky" I giggled, grabbing some food myself before he ate it all.

-------------
Thank you guys so much for 100 views! I still have a lot of things lined up for this story so please vote and comment to let me know that you guys like it xx
Lysm
-Anon