011: A Secret

B E L L A D O N N A

I laid in my bed all week. My phone was on do not disturb. I was tired of David calling me trying to explain his self. His mom consoled me saying she was sorry about herself and her dumb ass son.

I left his belongings with her and went home to cry more. I knew I should've stayed single and minded my own business. I just had to give him a chance. We'll never again will I do that.

I picked at my pizza losing my appetite. I looked over at sleeping LaTrey who did his best to make me laugh and he hated David more than ever after I told him that mean people don't deserve good people.

My room was walked into by Yahmen. "Oh no ma'am you look like shit."

"So." I put my hoodie on my head.

"So? Oh my gosh, Bella are you really gonna be upset over that lowlife, pussy, canopy head ass nigga bitch?" She asked.

"None of those insults go together at all." I cuddled in to my blue fluffy blanket.

"Answer the question." She rolled her eyes.

"YES." I said with tears welling up in my eyes. "I loved him Yah. I really did. He was like my bestfriend. He was my first boyfriend in a long time and even though he didn't know it Yah, you know he was my first. So I'm emotional, okay?"

She sighed. "Okay. But imma kill him. I know people in my family who can get rid of the body." She sat next to me and wrapped her arms around me so I could cry.

I cried harder. And to make it worse it started raining.

Drip.

            Pain.
Drop. 

              More Sadness.

I woke up with a sticky note on my forehead from Yahmen. 'Took lil man with me to play with Allaé, love you bye.'

I threw my legs over the cold wooden floor and dragged myself to the freezer and grabbed ice cream and a big spoon. I turned on my fire stick and watched Girls Trip.

I ate my ice cream and laughed at Dina who was just hilarious. They were sitting at the airport.

"Hey you wanna roll up I got it hidden where the sun don't shine. People think that means the coochie, but it's actually yo booty hole." Dina said.

"I'm not gonna ask you how you managed to get it there but you can get an infection down there." Lisa said.

Dina smacked her lips. "You can't get no infection in yo booty hole. It's a booty hole."

I giggled at the screen when my door was trying to open with a key. My door was retarded, sometimes you had to jiggle it with the key inside but Yahmen had the worst time of opening it.

"Hold on Yah, I'm coming." I paused the movie and walked to the door and opened it. I was met with a pair of red low eyes.

⚠️ SEXUAL ACTIVITY DOWN YONDER LMFAO

"Dav--"

He grabbed me and kissed me. I could taste the liquor. Because my body missed him I kissed back on impulse. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up carrying me to the room.

He laid me on the bed and took off my jacket, my shirt, my shorts and then my bra and underwear in that order. He kissed me on my neck. Between every kiss he would apologize and I was too emotionally invested to stop him.