||Chapter 46~Sorry||

I exited the bathroom after a few minutes and headed back through the luxuries apartment towards where we sat.
But what I saw, hurt.
Katie was straddling Damon and kissing him. She had her arms around his neck. He was kissing her back.
I felt my heart break into two.
They were alone on the couch and when Xavier came back with a tray full of shots he stopped dead in his tracks when he saw what Damon was doing. He looked around and our eyes locked, he quickly turned to Damon and got Katie off of him.
"What the fuck, man." I heard Xavier say very loudly to Damon so that he would hear through the music before he ran towards me. Tears were streaming down my cheeks freely now, I couldn't control them. Xavier hugged me tightly into his chest but I just stood there with my arms down.
Soon I pushed myself away and headed towards the exit. I heard Damon shout my name but I just fastened my pace. The elevator closed in time but there was a second one so I bet he used that one.
Seeing him kissing her, it really hurt.
I knew he doesn't want me anymore. I'm just dirty, used and worthless. He doesn't love me. He cheated on me. He actually cheated on me.
I exited the elevator and quickly headed towards the massive entrance aka exit. I heard the elevator open behind me and I heard Damon call my name along with a few swear words.
He reached me when I was finally outside and grabbed me forearm to turn me around. I slapped him as hard as I could. It was cold but I didn't care, I just wanted to get away from him.
"Natalie, let me explain-"
"Save it, Damon. Am I really so not enough for you? Am I really that bad?" I cried and struggled out of his grip.
"No, babe, of course you are enough- you are more than enough-"
I noticed that he had his lips covered with her lipstick. Pathetic.
"Bullshit, Damon! You don't look at me the same since you know Sebastian raped me! Was this the first time? Or did you already cheat on me before, hm?"
"Look, I don't know what I was thinking I just drank too much-"
"Damon you fucking made out with her while I was in the same room as you! How fucked up is that?!" I cried and he just stood there with no words.
"If you didn't want me you could've said so." I said calmly with a shaky voice.
"Of course I want you, I'll always want you no matter what. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." He said just as calmly and I shook my head.
"Don't. You're not sorry. You don't want me. You think I don't see the way you're looking at me? How distant you are? You would rather spend your whole day at work instead of having to look at me!"
He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him.
"That's not true, Natalie. I love you. I need you. And I want you. That thing with Katie was stupid and meant nothing and I'm sorry for it. I want you, and only you. You're beautiful and amazing and no woman could ever compare to you. I want you everyday and every night, Natalie. I didn't want to get close because I was afraid I'd touch you too much and upset you. I wanted to give you time but I never stopped loving you and wanting you." He said pulling me even closer until I could feel his breath on my skin. I tried to push away but he only tightened his grip.
"Then why did you kiss her?" I whispered.
"I didn't. She kissed me and I don't know why I didn't pull away- I'm sorry. You're the only girl that matters in my life."
I melted at his words but I was still pissed for what he did.
Then he crashed his lips with mines. I frowned and tried to pull away immediately but he only pulled me closer. I moaned in protest for a while but he kept kissing me deeper. When I was about to give in to him, I pushed him away and slapped him hard again, making his head tilt to the side.
"Just... just leave me alone." I said and tried to walk away but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.
"Never." He said simply and I tried to get away.
"I hate you." I hissed looking into his eyes.
"No, you don't." He answered.
"But I want to." I talked back and he looked away.
"Now let me go, I'm going home." I said but he wasn't having any of that. He took my wrist and dragged me to his car. He opened the door for me and I walked inside. He walked to the driver's seat and started the car. He drove off at high speed.
"Where are we going?" I asked after a while.
"Home. You said you wanted to go home."
"I could've taken a cab."
"Yeah, I don't care."
"Clearly."
He stopped the car.
"You really think I don't care about you?" He asked angrily and I kept looking outside my window.
"Answer me, Natalie!" I jumped slightly at his sudden rise of tone and looked at him.
"Yes. I think you don't care about me because if you did you wouldn't make out with some slut the second I was gone!" I shouted with tears running down my face.
"I told you it meant nothing and I'm sorry for it! God, of course I care about you!"
"Yeah and I'm supposed to believe that." I said and looked away.
He started the car and drove away.

We entered the elevator in silence until it closed.
"Natalie." He tried to grab my hand but I took it away quickly.
"Don't. Don't fucking touch me." I hissed calmly and kept my gaze off of him.
"Look, I'm sorry, can we put this behind us now?" He asked slightly annoyed.
"You wanna put it behind us? Yeah because it's so fucking easy for you! She was just another slut you made out with because you're such a fucking manwhore who can't keep his dick in his pants! But guess what... I won't be another one of your sluts."
"And what the fuck is that supposed to mean?!"
"We're over!"
Silence.
"We're over, Damon." I walked out of the elevator but before I reached my bedroom he pinned me down to a wall.
"No, we're not." He said grabbing my wrists painfully.
"Yes, we are. I'm moving out tomorrow."
"No, you're not."
"Get the fuck off me, Damon!" He only pulled closer.
"If you think I can't force you to stay, I can." I heard a little desperation in his voice.
"Why? Are you turning into Sebastian now?"
"Do not compare me to that psychopath!" He shouted loudly.
"If you haven't noticed I don't torture you, rape you or dress you like a sex slave!" He added and I was on the edge of tears.
A very long minute of silence.
He leaned his forehead against mine.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. What can I do to make this right?" He asked calmly.
"I don't know, I'm just hurt that you kissed her but wouldn't even touch me for the past week." I said as a single tear fell down my cheek.
"I know babe, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything."