When you play GTA 5 with your animatronic B/GF

One for the gamers out there!

Aries: Plays online against Funtime Freddy and Foxy. You and Foxy bomb the fudge out of Funtime Freddy (he gets angry and try's to get you's but your just to good)

Taurus: You find Purpleguy online and *we can all guess what's gonna happen :)* you kill him constantly. Using a tank to blow him up every time he respawns. He swears that he is going to kill you but you know all his moves (online and in real life) and you just laugh.

Gemini: You and Bonnie have a Great Time shooting everybody and using some glitches whilst trying to drive away from people.

Cancer: You and Nightmare go in a death match where you both get enraged from this one guy always killing you both. You both come up with a plan to corner the dude and kill him.

Leo: Marionette tells you constantly to turn it off, because they apparently rot your brain. You come back at him telling him the pros of gaming.

Virgo: You go after the person who is killing everyone. You go up to the person (whilst on passive mode- nobody can kill you) and you stick the finger up at them. Funtime Freddy uses you as a distraction and kills the person.

Libra: You and Phoneguy are most interested by people talking on there. So you both engage in conversations and arguements.

Scorpio: You play online and some dude calls you rude names. So Fredbear decides to pay the dude a 'little visit'

Sagittarius: You and Shadow Bonnie engage in some online racing. You always win, which leads to arguments with other players. So Shadow Bonnie argues with them for you.

Capricorn: You play whilst Golden Freddy watches. You don't play for long usually. Because people are boring.

Aquarius: Everytime you look away from the screen Phantom BB jumpscares you. Funtime Foxy gets angry at this and jumpscares him back unexpectedly, Which in return makes him go away.

Pisces: You sit there with Purpleguy, watching him getting blown up constantly by Taurus. You take the controller off of him and show him how it's done. You end up taking the tank off of Taurus and blow him up constantly. (Ha! Karma...)