Agents life

I'm extremely excited to be able to do this one shot! I have been wanting to do something like this for a while now and I was thinking about making a story out of it. Let me know if I should!
________________________

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-!

Maya Hunter turned over and slammed her hand down on her alarm clock. She got up and started to do her daily routine in the morning. Shower, clothes, shoes and breakfast. She brushed her hair and pulled it up into a pony tale, put her combat boots on and her gun into her holster and headed to work.

Maya sighed as she heard the same old junk on the radio. She turned into the FBI headquarters in New York and headed into the main lobby. She signed and checked herself in and got into the elevator to go up to her desk. The elevator doors were open and Maya was immediately greeted by her co workers.

"Well if it isn't Special Agent Maya Hunter back from Jersey. What's it like on the North-East side of New York?" One of the guys said from his desk asked he leaned back in his chair playing with a pencil and smirking at Maya.

"Cold. Just like your heart, Babineaux." Maya said over her shoulder jokingly as she kept on to the teams leaders office at the head of the floor.

"You're later Hunter!" A voice said from outside the door making Maya immediately smile.

"Like you've never been, Friar?" Maya said making both her and Lucas smile. Maya knocked on the door of the main office door earning a come in from behind the door. Maya opened it up to see her boss siting behind his desk. Maya smirked and closed the door while locking it.

"Maya. Welcome back I hope you enjoyed your vacation." Maya smiled at her boss as he got up from his desk and moved to where she was. Maya put a thinking face on while throwing her arms around his neck.

"Well I don't think you can call visiting family hardly a vacation but, it was refreshing. Would have been better if I had my favorite guy there with me." Her boss smirked while wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Well I would have loved to come but if I took a vacation the same time that you took a vacation then the team would have gotten suspicious, and if the team finds out that there boss and co worker is dating then there's a good chance that the board finds out. Maya you know that if the board finds out we're together then you have to be relocated to a different district. I wouldn't be able to keep an eye on you." Maya smiled and nodded her head.

"I know. Besides I kind of like this whole sneaking around thing, it's kind of hot. It's like Romeo and Juliet." Maya said. Her boss rolled his eyes and smirked.

"Well actually Romeo and Juliet killed themselves because they coul-."

"Josh shut up and kiss me." Maya interrupted him. Josh smiled and leaned down and kissed her. Maya smiled into the kiss and deepened it making Josh groan and pull away.

"We can't do this here." He said making Maya pout.

"Then come hang out with me at my house tonight. I'll make up for the two weeks we've been apart." Maya smirked. Josh laughed and nodded his head.

"I'll hold you to that. Now go get back to work before I have to punish you for being late." Josh joked at he went and sat back down on his chair.

"Depends on the punishment." Maya said making Josh give her a look and blush.

"See you tonight." Josh spoke. Maya winked at him and left the room.

"We got a case!" Farkle said as he came through with a file in his hand. The team all out a serious look on their faces including Josh and Maya as they all sprang into action.
~
And six hours later it was the same case that had Maya cornered at gun point because she didn't wait for backup. Maya wasn't worried, she knew she would be okay because Josh always found a way to find her.

The case involved a missing kid that Maya was now looking at all balled up in the corner shivering. Maya had figured out where she was and told them where she was going but didn't stop and wait until they got there. Which she knew she would catch from Josh later on.

Maya recognized these people as the ones who have been out to get Josh since he blew his undercover with them a couple of months back. Maya knew they didn't know about their relationship so they only got her because they knew she was on his team.

"Where is he?" One of the bigger buffer guys asked. When Maya didn't answer that made him get mad and he punched her right in the jaw. Ouch. Maya spit out blood but remained silent as she pushed back her tears and blocked the pain.

It wasn't but ten minutes later when her team was busting through the doors with a squad team taking down everything that moved. Maya smiled as she saw her boyfriend at the head of the pack. Farkle cut Maya's ropes with his pocket knife after he put his gun back into his holster.

Maya wanted to run right into Josh's arms but decided against it as she remembered their whole team was right there with them. After a few hugs and 'are you okay's' Maya rode with Farkle and Mia (another one on their team) back to headquarters while Josh rode with Zay and Lucas.

"Alright guys. It's been a rough day Maya why don't you take the rest of the evening off we'll call you if we need you." Josh said avoiding eye contact with her once they got back to their offices. Maya looked at her watch and noticed that it was almost four o'clock. Maya got her stuff together and went home.

For the rest of the day Maya unpacked her stuff and watched tv. When six o'clock rolled around she decided to go get take out for dinner instead of cooking. After she got back she ate and cleaned and then put the rest of the food back in the fridge. When ten o'clock rolled around in came Josh through the front door of her apartment with the key that she had given him.

"Hey babe, Chinese in the fridge if you want any." She told him from the couch. Food was the last thing on Maya's mind right now.

"What the hell were you thinking!" Josh yelled slamming his keys and gun onto the coffee table as he went into the living room.

"Nice to see you too." Maya said sarcastically. Josh didn't find her tone funny instead it made him even more angry.

"Why would you go into an abandoned warehouse alone like that! You didn't even wait for back up Maya, you could have been killed!" Josh yelled at her. Maya turned off the tv.

"I was thinking, hey there could be a little girl getting beaten or raped or only God knows what. And why should I wait thirty minutes before my team can get here when I can go in and make sure she's okay!" Maya yelled back getting off the couch and facing Josh.

"I don't care! You never go somewhere on the job without someone being there to back you up! That's the first thing they teach you in basic training Maya you should know that!" Josh yelled back.

"Hey shut up!" Someone yelled from next door making Josh and Maya both roll their eyes and take deep breaths.

"If I can't do my job in helping a little girl then why am I an agent in the first place." Maya demanded in a lower tone. Josh shook his head.

"You could have been killed." Josh said. Maya scoffed.

"Tell me Josh are you worried about me because I'm on your team or are you worried about me because I'm your girlfriend?" Maya demanded/asked. It wasn't a second later that Josh's lips were on Maya's and they were both falling on the couch making up for two weeks.
___________________________
Should I make the whole plot line to this into a story? I think it could be interesting to try out. Let me know what y'all think. This chapter would have nothing to do with the actual story.