Size ~ (xMini)

Age: 23
Warning: Hilariously Dirty

Request For:

(CRAIG'S POV)

  Today is a rainy day, while walking - every person has their head down and moving at maximum speed. Those with umbrellas take wider berths of one another, the rest take care to duck when others begin to crowd the street; in their way. The sound of feet on wet paving stones is almost lost against the splashing of the traffic, only the click of high heels still clear. The usual smell of the smoke by cars and every face is on the blank-stressed spectrum - at 7:30 am it's always the same.

  Some kids ran in puddles while others tend to stay by their parents - most likely them walking to school. I however was walking for an early coffee at a local Starbucks. The walk wasn't too long 3 - 4 minutes it only took for a quick drink or a sandwich in mind.

  I had planned to get a sandwich and coffee but more importantly, get the number of the cashier who worked there. I can't explain how pretty/handsome s/he is. I was a usual costumer and we were pretty good friends. My confidence was high since s/he never brung up anyone and if s/he was dating or not.

  I entered the store in delight spotting her/him, Sam. (Change if it's your name) I smiled happily as I walked over to her/him and waved. "Hey Sam how are ya?" Her/his attention focused on me as s/he frowned. "Hey Craig, bad news.." I swallowed nervously with a curious brow. "What is it, can't be too bad, can it?"

  The expression on her/his face was enough for me to realize it was something serious. "I-I'm getting fired, and I'm moving." My heart broke in pieces as I stared in disbelief, s/he's moving. "Sam p-please tell me yo-," "SAM HURRY UP WITH YOUR BELONGINGS!" Quickly Sam rushed away mid-sentence as I stared in shock. "Hello sir, what can I get you today?"

  I looked up at the person who spoke as my heart skipped a beat. S/he had h/l h/c hair and her/his e/c eyes were a bit dull as you could tell s/he hadn't slept yet. "H-i," I croaked, "Can I get a sandwich and a coffee please, black." "Name please?" S/he asked with a small smile, "Craig." S/he nodded and walked away.

  As I sat in one of the chairs I could hear my name being called as I stared up and seen Tyler. "Hey Tyler, how are you?" I got up and greeted him as we both sat. "Doing fine, how about you?" I gave a fake smile, Sam was moving and now there was a new girl/boy. I didn't really wanna say it but s/he's hot.

  I mean, I'm pretty sure s/he's dating someone and probably doesn't have the same intentions as me. It's my imagination isn't it? I imagine her/him waking up from a rough night and staring at me with those e/c eyes of her/his.

   "Craig?" "Huh?" I jumped out of thought staring at Tyler. "They called you, might wanna get it." I stood walking away as Tyler had his eyes wide open. As I walked over to her/him s/he looked flustered for some reason and had an uncomfortable expression on her/his face. "Sir," S/he then looked down and pointed to where she looked.

"Did you order a Medium or Large?"