"Childhood" || Prologue

Haddonfield, Illinois

May, 1963

------

"Michael's Pov"

"I'm sorry Mrs Myers but there's nothing we can do about his condition." I heard the doctor say to my mother.

"There's gotta be something" my mother begged to the doctor.

"I'm sorry, we tried everything~"

"... Alright, thank you anyway" My mother muttered holding my hand as we walked out of the doctors office.

This was just one of many doctor appointments. I had this condition where i can't feel any emotion, not happiness, not sadness, not anger, nothing. My parents are trying everything to fix me ... but nothing worked. Not that i cared i never cared for anything or anyone even my family, that's how life was for me. I knew something was wrong with me, i can hear voices in my head, dark angry voices that tell me to hurt or kill. I want to feel something and i want the voices to stop.

"Kill her~"

"Yes,Yes, kill her~"

"She needs to die~"

"Get rid of her~"

The voices are ringing in my head, but i choose to ignore them because it's pointless and unneeded. I never told anyone about the voices i never wanted them to be concerned about me, my condition was hard enough. I don't want them to worry anymore so i came up with a plan. We drove in the car my mother giving me a worried look.

"Do you want to get ice cream Michael?" she questioned me

"Sure~" i said not caring looking away from my mother, my mother only looked at me sadness in her eyes.

We walked into the ice cream shop. My mother paid for ice cream while i sat down in the booth waiting for my mother, this is my chance. She gave me the ice cream.

I pretended to enjoy it "Mommy this is really good can i have another one?" i smiled at her, her eyes widened in shock.

"Oh my god, i can't believe it" my mother exclaimed excitedly

"Can i mom?"

"Of course honey" my mother smiled. I can't believe she fell for that~.

Later that day me and my family were all eating dinner. My mother excitedly told my father that i enjoyed my ice cream. Like my mother my father was relieved, my sister however did not care in fact seemed annoyed that was getting attention from parents.

"He just liked his ice cream big deal..." my sister scoffed picking at her food. I looked at her blankly before returning to my food.

"Don't give me that attitude young lady this is a happy moment" my father scolded Judith

Judith muttered something i could not hear before bringing up something "Anyway ... Daniel and his family invited me to go camping right by the lake this friday, i wondering if i can go?" my sister said, my mother and father was sceptical.

"Please~" she begged

"Alright you may go" My mother approved, while my father was thinking.

My sister was about to crack a smile before my father said "If you bring Michael"

Her smile faltered glaring at me "But this little twerp hates camping" Judith tried to convince my father but he didn't buy it.

"Judith" he gave her a stern look before she muttered a fine and grabbed her food walking upstairs to her room.