Chapter Ten

*Daniel's Pov*

"Daniel Hart! What are you thinking?!" Mom shouts at me once we get back home from dinner. I roll my eyes and turn around crossing my arms, something I would've never done before I began dating Luna.

"A child?! She has a child?! Can you believe this Jason?!" She begins to yell, my dad sitting on the couch, his head in his hands. "How can you do this to yourself?! She's going to ruin everything you've worked so hard for!"

"She will not!" I shout back, making mom's eyes widen.

"What about the kids father?! What happens if she wants to get back together with him?!" She questions.

"That's not going to happen because he left before Ash was born!" I retort.

"She's ruining everything!" She yells, grabbing at her hair.

"You're ruining everything!" I yell in a fit of rage, immediatly realizing what i said. She blinks quickly and her eyes go wide.

"I don't want to talk to you anymore. Get out of my sight." She seethes, dismissing me. I walk up the long staircase to my room and groan.

"Hey, baby." Luna's voice fills my ears as I call her.

"Hi. What are you doing?" I ask her, pulling my shoes off and loosening my tie.

"Laying in bed, trying to get Ash to sleep. I miss you." She says sweetly, making me imagine her stroking Ash's hair and smiling into the phone.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I tell her, taking off my shirt and pants, climbing in my bed in just my boxers.

"Are you going to bed?" she asks me, sounding less awake and more dreamily.

"Yeah. You should too." I tell her, having the urge to pull her into my arms and kiss her long and hard.

"I love you so much." I say into the phone, hearing her sigh.

"And I love you too. Goodnight baby." She says, practically asleep.

"Goodnight sweetheart." I say, ending the call and laying back in my pillows. I want her in my life for eternity. Correction- I need her in my life for eternity. No matter what anyone thinks of her she's perfect to me.

*****

Luna's POV:

"Meh... Meh...Meh." I pant as I fall to the ground.

"Two more times." He says, smirking at me. My chest falls up and down as I try to catch my breath.

"I can't. I'm too sore." I say, feeling the pain.

"You only ran 100 feet." Coach yells, pointing to the track. I rub my legs and feel the soreness.

"Only that. Feels like 400."

"Why are you so out of shape. Such a skinny girl with no energy." He talks me down. He pulls me up, my eyes watering.

"I'm gonna cry if you make me run." I tell him. He pushes me towards the track as I pretend to cry.

"Two more laps weakling." He yells. I start running, if you could even call it that. Why is track a thing? It should be banned. As I die inside, I see another gym class doing track across the field. I watch them, finding a certain guy sprinting down the path. How is he so fucking good at everything?!

"Luna! Run!" Coach Myers screams at me.

"I don't see him running." I say as Carla catches up to me. She was so slow.

"I...don't...like...gym." She says in between deep breathes.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€££££££££££££

"No!No!No!No!No!" Her voice yells through the phone. I hold my cellphone away from my ear and can still hear her screaming.

"You are not giving up Cambridge for some... some... evil gold digger with a kid! I will not let you!" she screams at Danny. I could imagine her pacing the room, pulling at her hair.

"I can and I will. I'm 18. I only agreed to stay at home still because you threw a fit." He says to her sternly. Did he forget he had the phone in his hand.

"Is, is he on the phone?! Is she on the phone, Daniel?!" She asks him. I hear some shuffling and struggle.

"Listen here you whore! I don't know who you think you are but you will not control my son! He is going to Cambridge! He will become a successful man! And you will leave us alone!" She yells into the phone.

"First I am not a whore! Second, I want him to go to Cambridge. He just told me he doesn't want to go today. I've been on the phone trying to convince him to go. Third, you do not control his life. If he wants to date me, he can." I say, and hang up the phone. I yell and throw it at my wall, watching it break into a thousand pieces. I am so done with everything. 

___________________________

So... take that. Two updates an this one is in Danny's POV. Suck my d*ck. if I had one but alas- I'm a girl. Suck my metaphorical d*ck everyone who doubted me.

Tell me what you think and please tap the vote button.

Low y'all. Bye.