The Bad Girl and the Good Boy

The Bad Girl & The Good Boy - Chapter 18: One Taste Equals Rainbows

KarlaMonster

ReadVote

30

30

2

244 Votes

14,798 Reads

I closed my hand around her tiny wrist, yanked her to me to gently place her back against the wall, and crashed my lips to hers.

I kiss her with as much passion as I could give her. Her lips are softer and sweeter now. Tender. I ravish her plump lips in mine and continue to taste her as I feel her lightly tugging at my hair from behind.

Her moans just make my stomach churn in giddiness as she passes the warm palms of her hands down my stomach, grabbing my belt loop to thrust my hips toward hers. And not very gently either. I even feel her pressing her breasts against my chest, knowing just how crazy it was driving me.

Groaning, I suddenly lose complete control of myself and forget all about being nice and good and innocent...

Because with her, I know I'm really learning how to live.

* * * *

The Delinquent = Evelyn Jo. Born to be bad. She's broken the biggest rules of the law, definitely knows how to play boys, has done plenty of drugs, and is heavily tattooed and pierced.

The Nerd = Zavier Coin. Born a good boy. He's never done a single bad thing his entire life, hasn't had any experience with girls whatsoever, and hates needles and drugs of all things.

What happens when you put these two complete opposites in one house for a full year? Well, you'll most likely get it all; laughs and smiles, truths and lies, tears and jealousy, even fear and hatred, but above all - love?

{© Karla Luna}

[PG-13] Parents Strongly Cautioned