Fix me

Jennie's POV

The boys helped me get my things from the next unit and I ended up taking the room in front of Yoongi's because it's close to the restroom. 

Namjoon had to share rooms with Jin.

I was shy at first but they said it was fine.

I am so lucky enough to meet such good persons like them.

Sometimes I thought,  I wish I've met people like them when I'm still at school.  Perhaps,  my life had been different.

My eyes landed on the door in front.

I was arranging my clothes and my door is open so all I can see outside was Yoongi's room.

I can't help but remember what I said to him last night.

Stop acting like you're cool and full of that because to me,  you're broken... As broken, if not,  more broken than I am.

I shake my head. "Whatever. It's true anyways." I said to myself.

I don't even know why I said those words to him. But I don't regret telling him those either.

I'm not an expert and I don't know what's bothering him but I can see that there is.

Observing people around me is my past time. Whenever I go out with a mask, I always end up sitting inside a coffee shop and observing people. Not that they will think that I was creepy because people don't even pay attention to me, to begin with.  

In Yoongi's case, he'd build his walls around people yet he tries to smile to show that he's fine when he's not.

I know everyone has their problems but his eyes,  his eyes show there is something deeper.

When I look into his eyes,  I can see regret, pain, and yeah,  hope.

Last night, when I saw Yoongi's eyes,  it feels like he has a dark past that is taunting him. I'm not even sure. All I know is something is wrong and he needs help.

Not that I don't need help either but I feel like I need to tell him. I feel like I need to let him now that it's okay not to be okay sometimes.

His door suddenly swung open and Yoongi's pale complexion came out. He looked flustered when he saw me. I had to look down to make sure he doesn't see my flustered face as well.

As I continue to fold my clothes, I can hear his footsteps getting closer. I gulped. Was he angry because of what I said last night?

"Your name is Jennie, right?" he asked. I was shocked to hear how calm he sound. I looked only to see how bothered he looked.

"Ne." I replied. Then I saw the corner of his lips twitched up. "Do you need anything? If it's about last night, I'm really sorry for intruding."

He remained silent for a minute.

"Is it obvious?"

Again, he caught me off-guard.

What is he up to?

"What do you mean?"

He found his way on one of the chairs in the corner of my room then comfortably sat. My left eyebrow went up.

"Your welcome, take your seat," I said sarcastically. He chuckled.

"Do I look easy to you?" he asked.

My eyebrows furrowed, "Get to the point, mister. I don't have all the time in the world."

"You said I'm broken. What did you mean by that?"

"Ow..." I muttered.

I never really thought that he will be confronting me about that. I'm not even sure what he's thinking right now.

"About that, don't mind me. I am just a blabbermouth. Forget it." I signaled, waving my hand as if telling him I didn't mean what I said.

The next thing I knew, he's already standing a few inches away from me, I had to back down a little. But since I was actually sitting on my bed, I don't have enough space to move with.

His right hand reached the side of my face and pushed the strands of hair that is covering my eyes. 

My body shivered at the sudden contact.

What the hell girl? Focus.

"Yah, what --what are you doing?" Really? Do you have to stutter now?

A playful smile was written all over his face.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm going to kiss you," he said as he slowly moves down, his body almost close to mine.

My eyes landed on his face. I've never really looked at his entire face properly because the first thing that I look at a person is his eyes.

Him being too close to me gave me a chance to examine his face. Ge'ez, he looks so good.

His eyes are piercing but I can still the softness in them. He's got a prominent nose and his lips, God, it's so inviting...

"Liking what you see?" I looked up to see him smirking at me. 

Fuck.

I covered my face in embarrassment.

"Jerk," I told him as I pushed him a little so he can get away from me. I'm starting to get a little suffocated due to our closeness.

Yah, Jennie, you're so stupid. I told to myself.

He just laughs as he went back to sit on the chair on the corner.

"I think you need to go out," I told him as I point the door as if showing him the way out.

He looked at me intently. After a few minutes of our staring battle, he stood up and walked back to my direction.

This time, I stood up so I can a chance to move in case he decided to be playful again.

As he reached in front of me, my eyes landed back on his lips. But I quickly looked away after seeing another smirk forming on it.

He cleared his throat. "Ahm, you're right. I'm broken. Something's wrong with me. But I want to know how you found out."

I hesitated to answer, I looked back and I saw the serious look on his face.

"Your eyes....." I answered. "Your eyes tell it all."

"Ow."

I looked down unable to handle the way he stares at me. I've been trying to act so strong since the beginning but honestly, my body is shaking inside.

The hair on my neck all stood up when I felt his lips a little too close to my left ear. "Then, fix me," he said then I felt his lips touched my cheeks.

I was left so shock I did not even realize that he already left the room. 

My heart beating so fast like a thousand horses were actually racing on it.

Min Yoongi, fuck you. You're a tease.

And then I remember what he said, "Fix me."

Can I?