#23 Sting Eucliffe x Reader

Imagine your chemistry teacher assigns Sting as your partner for an experiment based on acid-base titration.

You two set up the apparatus and clean up all the utensils. You put on a pair of gloves and eye goggles, so you don't lose an eye or something, and pick up the chemical bottles.

One reads, Oxalic Acid and the other NaOH.

"Okay, you're read–" you ask but you notice Sting peeping at you through the funnel. You heave a sigh, "stop playing with the equipment and put on your safety gear, Eucliffe."

He lets out an airy breath and puts down the funnel, "fine." He says and begins to put on his gloves. "If I can't play with the equipment can I at least tell you a chemistry joke?" He smiles amusedly.

You look up at him with a blank expression, "sure, go ahead."

There's a short silence then he speaks up, "forgot it," he smirks. "I won't get a reaction anyway."

"Please Sting, I should've known it's one of your lame puns." You pour some oxalic acid into a beaker then look up at Sting with a smirk, "remember I have acid here so stop."

He moves back slightly, "you wanna damage this Godly face?" He asks and quickly picks up a pair of goggles.

"Possibly, if you don't stop with your puns." You begin to add droplets of phenolphthalein indicator into the solution. "Hurry up with your goggles I can't do this by myself, Sting."

You stop and wait for Sting because the next step is to fill the burette with NaOH solution and you're too short to reach the top of the burette. You watch Sting with a neutral expression as he puts the band of the goggles securely behind his head.

Then he pulls the eye piece a distance from his face and you raise an eyebrow and narrow your eyes at his quirky behaviour. You hear him chuckle under his breath then he suddenly releases the plastic eye protector.

Your eyes widen as you watch the goggles spring back at an insane speed and it crashes into his face with an almost smacking sound causing you to wince in the process.

"What the hell Sting!?" You yell and hear him groan. "You wanna add another scar to your face child?"

"No...and I didn't think it'd hurt that bad." He mumbles.

"Goodness, I swear I felt the pain too. You're so difficult." You check Sting's face for any damage. Thankfully, there's none. "Now add the NaOH."

He smiles sheepishly then begins to carefully add the chemical into the burette. He then moves down the burette and opens the tap like structure which releases the NaOH solution drop by drop into the oxalic acid.

You both crouch on opposite sides of the beaker and watch the solution, for any change in colour. If you two did the experiment correctly your final result will be a light pink solution.

"So," Sting suddenly says causing you to look at him through the beaker. "Does this mean that we can make a love potion?"

"We just neutralising acid Sting, almost anyone can do that." You raise an eyebrow. "But why'd you wanna make some sketchy potion like that?"

He looks away shyly and shrugs, "I don't know."

"You want to manipulate a girl's feelings and emotions?" You ask. "And keep your eyes on the solution."

He crouches back down, "well when you put it like that it sounds wrong."

"It's wrong no matter how you put it." You state. "Just ask her out, let nature take it's course but remember... I wanna third wheel that date. I can't imagine you being mooshy and cute with a girl." you laugh to yourself.

Sting scoffs at your words, "okay then... how about you second wheel it instead?"

"Huh?" You look up confused, "second wheel it?"

Sting sighs, "you're a lazy ass genius but you can't figure out what I mean."

"Lazy ass," you pout and poke at the beaker. "Just tell me."

"I mean... go out with me... on a date." He says in a serious tone.

Your mouth hangs slightly agape, "me and you... on a date?"

He raises his eyebrows waiting for an answer from you, "fine, but on one condition." You smile.

"Condition?" He questions.

"Don't you dare use any sketchy love potions on me because it might backfire..." you laugh, "... because I already like you." You mumble the last line.

Sting chuckles lightly, "you like me?"

You feel your cheeks burn and shoot your gaze to the beaker and yell, "Look!! It turned cherry blossom pink!"

"I like you too baka," Sting chuckles at your sudden shyness then signals for the teacher to come over.

~

A/n: hii! I'm back with another  update!! It's not as great but I tried

Also, sorry if the experiment is incorrect here because I did this experiment in school like over a year ago.

Thank you all for the love and support. You're all amazing my lil potatoes!!💜💜💜

I purple you 💜,
Author-chan