#7 Sting Eucliffe

Imagine Sting is your very hot neighbour and you two often break into each others rooms by climbing in through the window and today you decided to go over to his place because you needed some help with your mathematics homework.

Believe it or not but Sting's pretty good at math. So he's like your personal tutor.

Anywho, you had a packed backpack over your shoulders and was making your way over the wall that separated yours and his house. You climbed onto the pane of the window and shifted the net and pushed your way through.

Once you were through the window you fell onto the carpeted floor and when you looked up, your face immediately lit up a shade of scarlet because you were met with an almost shirtless Sting.

He looked at you and noticed you had covered your eyes with your hands. He let out a chuckle and soon after you felt a presence infront of you. You felt your hands being removed from your eyes and saw Sting. Shirtless!

Your blush deepened, "S-Sting put some clothes on!" You yelled while sitting upright.

He chuckled and moved closer.

"S-Sting! You're too c-close." You stuttered.

"I know you like what you see (y/n)." He flirted.

"S-Sting!" You blushed and set your gaze on the carpet.

He moved his face closer to yours and you blushed a further shade of scarlet. You closed your eyes and soon felt a soft pair of lips on your cheek. Your eyes shot open and you were met with cobalt blue eyes.

This gesture of his only made you even more flustered and you just stared at him, perplexed.

"You're too cute (y/n)." He chuckled.

-----------

A/n: Nan molla.

P.s I am truly sorry but I won't be taking any requests but if you want you're always welcome to post little idea's, which I may possibly use in the future.