A normal day...or is it?

Ayato POV

There's a woman on....a small bed in a....white room? A hospital? Why is she in a hospital? Is she sick? She doesn't look sick.

"Ayato" she whispers

How does she know my name? Do I know her? I don't remember her.

"Ayato, my son" she says

Her son? I'm her son? Oh yes now I remember. This woman, she's my mother and she's sick that's why we're in the hospital.

"Yes mother?" My mouth moves on its own answering in a small quivering voice.

"I'm dying dear" she whispers

"Please mother stay a while longer" I cry out desperately not wanting my mother to leave.

"I'm sorry baby but I have to go. Always remember I love you. Keep living baby" she smiles one last time taking her final breath as her eyes slip close never to open again.

I fall to the floor sobbing as nurses file into the room and wheel her away casting me saddened and pitied glances. I don't need nor want their pity, I wanted my mother back.

Suddenly the room turn pitch black and there's my mother standing up looking as healthy as can be.

"M-Mom?"

"Wake up" she says

What?

"Wake up"

What does she mean?

"WAKE UP!!!!"

THUMP

.....ouch

I stare blankly up at the ceiling from the floor, the blankets sprawled over me. I sigh quietly and slowly get off the floor stretching curious as to what woke me up.

"WAKE UP YOU INSUFFERABLE BRAT BEFORE I COME UP THERE!!"

I jump slightly at the loud yell and groan. Ah yes my father. Giving such a affectionate title to such a disgusting man leaves a bad taste in my mouth so I simply refer to him as that man

Yawning I make my way downstairs with a blank look on my face because I refuse to let that man know what I was feeling.

"Well look who decided to get up" he sneered, to be honest he looked like a pig with facial deficiencies on steroids.

"Make me breakfast bitch"

"Yes sir" I grounded out between clenched teeth and got to making his food.

Time skip brought to you by my adorable panda-chan!!! 😘😘

I was walking to school with my headphones on watching naruto on my phone. 'Naruto-kun is so cute' I inwardly fanboyed but kept my face blank on the outside. 'I wish I was in naru-kun's world then I could fuck up sasuke for what he did to my naru-kun'  I thought with a vicious glint in my eyes while crossing the road.

"HEY WATCH OUT!!!" A voice called out. Looking up I only saw two big and bright headlights before everything went black.

A/n

Hey people so this is the first chapter if it get a good review I'll continue if not *shrugs* I guess I'll just stop writing so please comment and tell me what you think okay? Buh-bye!!!