13. We're Together

All I do now is think. Think about how broken my family is. How I always screw things up. It's been a week, yes of course I'm working again and trying to get my life back in place. I was trying to do that when I first moved here, but I guess karma doesn't want me to have a nice life. Even when I'm working I get thoughts. Not suicidal thoughts, but thoughts telling me I'm not good enough.

I'm trying not to show anything so I don't worry my friends. I'm almost done with my recovery, as in I feel a lot better. Bobby is still worried about me though, he always is, I tell him I'm fine and all that and luckily he believes me.

"(Y/n)?" I snap out of my thoughts to see Matt at the door.

"Oh, hey Matt." I smile a little.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah. I'm fine."

"Just checking in on ya. Also we're having a late birthday party for Luna here tomorrow if you want."

"Sure! I'll see if I can get her a present."

"You don't have to get her a present, she's one."

"So what? I'll find something." I smile.

"Fine, you do you." He chuckles.

"Thanks Matt." He hums before leaving.

~Time Skip~

I go to Walmart to get a present since I got out of work early and I was excited to get Luna something. Bobby is gonna come over later and Thomas is coming to the party too since Matt let him of course. He went to go ask Joan and Talyn cause Matt said they could too. The more the merrier, am I right?

Anyway, I go into the toy aisle and find a really cute stuffed bear.

~Another Time Skip~

I get home and and get my clothes ready for tomorrow.

I hear a knock on my door and go to answer it

I hear a knock on my door and go to answer it. Its Bobby of course, Thomas said he went to the movies.

"Hey babe!" I hug him.

"Hey! How're you feeling?"

"Better." I smile a little.

"Not physically, emotionally."

"I'm fine Bobby."

"No your not."

"Bobby." I sigh.

"Come on babe you can't hide this kinda stuff from me." He frowns.

"I'm not hiding anything!" I defend.

"Matt saw you earlier, he said you were zoned out, like you were thinking."

"So?"

"You've been doing it a lot this past week. What have you been think about?"

".. Ugh fine!" I sit on the couch.

"I've just been.. depressed with everything going on and.. I feel like I keep screwing up and.."

"(Y/n), your not screwing anything up. You've been doing great." He sits next to me.

"Everything that has been happening just keeps playing in my head. I moved here to start over and it all just came back to haunt me." I start to cry and Bobby hugs me.

"(Y/n) you have your brother, you have your friends, you have me. I love you more than anything, I will always be here when you need me. You just have to talk to me, we work together now." He reassures.

"I know, I'm sorry Bobby." I cry in his chest.

"Its okay babe, your okay." He rubs circles on my back. I start to fall asleep.

~One More Time Skip To Next Day~

Its party time! I get in the clothes I picked out and run to where Thomas, Joan, and Talyn are.

"Hey (Y/n)! You ready?" Talyn asks me.

"Totally! Lets go!"

We get to the studio and everyone is already there. Matt and Amanda greet us as we walk in. Now we party.

Amanda had set up some food and we have drinks for the adults. Matt offers me one and I hesitate at first but decide to have just one. We play games and talk a bunch. Everyone pretty much got her a present, all we have to do is open them.

Its my turn to give her her present. I give Amanda the bag I put the stuffed animal in and she took it out.

"Aww its so cute! Look Luna, you have a new friend!" Amanda shows Luna the bear and she immediately grabs it and hugs it. We all laugh.

"Your welcome Luna!" I hug her.

I guess I have more family than I realized.