caught

Your POV

I'm running to the unfamiliar part of the town but I have no choice. They'll catch me other wise. I'm actually very good at escaping since I know where alleys and run down buildings will lead me but I've never been to this part of the town. Strange. I never knew it was here till this day where I'm being chased so stubbornly.
I hear the footsteps behind me. One person? Okay. I Can lose him no problem. I take a sharp turn around a run down building.
Shit...
A dead end.
"Put your hands behind your head and turn around."
The police officer slowly walks towards me and then stops at a distance.
"Hurry up." He says and I slowly turn around thinking of ways to escape. I have a smoke bomb with me, maybe that will do the trick.
As I turn around and see the officer his stern expression slowly softens. It was strange but I can't let it distract me.

As I was just about to take out the smoke bomb, his words caught me off guard

" I should have beileved you when you said we we're too different."
What?!! I look at him in surprise and he takes the chance to tackcle me down but I resist.
He tightens his hold and moves in closer and whispers right next to my right ear in a husky voice.
"No use resisting. I"m never gonna let you leave again."

Yaaaay. I know this chapter is way to short but the thing is the story itself isnt long either. I just hope you guys enjoy it.