Chilling with Lucas All Day

Maya's POV

I wake up and look down to see two, strong, tan arms wrapped around my waist. I soon realize that those arms belong to my ex boyfriend. I try to remember what happened last night but it makes my head hurt and I groan in pain waking Lucas up.

"Good morning." He yawns. Damn, his morning voice is so fucking hot.

"My head hurts." I whine snuggling my head into his warm neck.

"I'll go get you some Advil and water." He says and I nod. He gets up as I continue to lay my head into his soft pillows trying to go back to sleep but I can't. "Here you go." He says handing me the water and medicine.

"Thank you." I smile. I take the meds and drink the whole cup of water before laying back down. Lucas comes and sits down next to me just looking at me. "What happened last night?" I ask.

"You had a party and got drunk."

"How did I get here though? Did we have sex last night?" I ask.

"Of course not! You came here at like midnight and you just wanted me to put you to sleep like I did when we were together."

"Oh yeah. Thank you for that, it must've not been easy seeing me after what I said to you."

"I loved it actually. I'd do anything for you, Maya."

"I know, but I said that I hated you. I said that you ruined my life. I didn't mean that at all, I want you to know that." I say sitting up looking at him.

"I know, but I did ruin your life. I made it a living hell." He frowns.

"No you didn't. You made my life amazing." I smile grabbing his head and forcing him to look at me.

"I'm so sorry, Maya. You don't know how sorry I am. I'm sorry that I left you crying in your room for two weeks, I'm sorry that you were so stressed that you thought you were pregnant, I'm sorry for putting you back on your meds, I'm sorry for putting you to bed last night, I'm sorry for cheating on you, but most importantly, I'm sorry for losing your trust and breaking your heart. I know that you won't forgive me, but last night was the best night I've had in a really long time." Lucas says making me tear up a bit.

"I know you're sorry, and I forgive you. Last night was great, it's the best I've slept in over a month. Even though I forgive you, we can't get back together. I still don't trust you." I sigh.

"But you still love me right?" He asks.

"Of course I do, I probably always will." I laugh.

"Well, I'm still deeply in love with you, Maya." He says making me smile and blush deeply.

"I've missed you so much." I sigh before wrapping my arms around his neck. He chuckles and pulls me down onto the bed.

"I missed you too. Like I've literally missed everything about you, no joke." He says wrapping his arms around my waist tightly.

"I believe it." I giggle. He starts to slowly rub my back down to my thighs and I whimper. "Do you really have to do that?" I laugh.

"Do you want me to stop?" He chuckles.

"Not at all." I smile looking up at him.

"So are we gonna be friends? Or what's gonna happen between us?" He asks.

"I don't know. I do know that I want you in my life, though."

"So friends who occasionally sleep in the same bed together?"

"Friends who occasionally sleep in the same bed together." I laugh. My phone soon starts to ring and I see that it's Alex.

"Why is he calling you so early when you have a hangover? Doesn't he know that you hate talking on the phone when you're hungover because it makes your head hurt?" Lucas asks in an annoyed tone.