It is Just the Beginning

Author's Notes:

This is the last chapter! It is surreal to think that this story is coming to a close. 91 chapters and over 500k words! That is a lot of time and dedication that I have put towards this story. It has been an emotional ride just to write it. I really hope you all have enjoyed the pieces of me that I left inside this story!

Funny tid bit, I almost didn't even post this story. I wasn't sure that anyone would want to read it. I was having writers block right after the Malfoy trial. So I thought that I would post the first couple chapters and see what people think. It became a way to force myself to push past the writers block.

I have loved writing this story and I have loved all the positive feedback that has been given to me. I would like to give a shoutout to all of the people who have taken the time to write comments. I have loved every single one of them. The stars are also nice. I thank everyone who has left me one.

I know that it seems like it is ending, but just like the title to this story. It is just the beginning. I know that I mentioned this yesterday but I am going to say this again. This universe is not over. There is a lot more to it. I have plenty of stories and things to go along with this story. Quite a few sequels and many shorter stories for the side characters. If you have questions please don't hesitate to ask me.

If you are looking forward to my future stories on this series then follow to receive my author updates. If not, then I suppose you can just randomly see if I update. Either works. I really hope to see you all on my other stories I will write. I can't stress this enough, but you all are the reason that this story exists. I write for myself and for the people who like it. Thank you for all of the positive feedback and the encouragement. Without you all, I would have given up long ago. <3

The sequel to this story is completely finished and is only a matter of posting it. I might do a chapter every day if that would interest anyone. Or just every few days till the story gets posted. Let me know what you think.

____________________________________________________

            Harry and Draco had been given their own little table a little ways away from the giant circular table that the rest of the guests were at. Harry looked around and smiled slightly. It was simple and elegant. There were floating candles everywhere and white tablecloths for their tables. They liked the idea of being close enough to the family that they could hear conversations if they so wished but separate enough that they could just bask in each other's comforting presence.

            Harry grinned at the happy feelings in the bond. "I can't believe it. We are married." He said with a happy sigh.

            Draco grinned and scooted his chair closer to Harry. He nuzzled the side of Harry's face. "My husband." He felt a thrill through the bond from the both of them.

            "Husband." Harry tested out the word with a smile. He was never going to stop loving the sound of that. He was pretty sure he was going to annoy everyone with it. He could already see him saying things like, 'That's my husband over there.' 'See the blonde guy, yeah we are married.' 'Draco is my husband.' 'No thanks, I am married.' 'I came here with my husband.' 'Why yes, yes I am married.'

            "Zey are just so cute!" Fleur said with a happy sigh as she watched the two newlyweds cuddle into each other.

            "They sure are." Demetrius agreed with a little sigh himself. He could feel their bond pulsing and it was nearly distracting. "I can feel it." He admitted. He looked up when he felt eyes on him. Demetrius could see the questioning glances. "I can feel their bond. It is so beautiful."